Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cannot access the gallery

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Xenith

Xenith

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,411 posts
As above, I get this error

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again. 

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

But don't see any mention of it here or in board announcements. All ok?

gallery_58096_11725_17801.pnggallery_58096_11765_15606.jpggallery_58096_11725_17950.pnggallery_29004_9303_844.pngfriday-award.pngXX

Chaplain Dosjetka

Chaplain Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 10,207 posts
  • Chapter Name: Crimson Guard

Which gallery can you not access? I've used mine all through the day and have had no problems. Just visited yours too, no problems.

gallery_45765_12908_58195.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gif

"There is no enemy. The foe on the battlefield is merely the manifestation of that which we must overcome. He is doubt, and fear, and despair.

Every battle is fought within. Conquer the battlefield that lies inside you, and the enemy disappears like the illusion he is." - attributed to Rogal Dorn

Forum Rules | Imperial Fists (& Successors) | Liber Astartes

Dosjetka vs Hobby Butterfly Syndrome - Current project: Crimson Guard (17th October)

Xenith

Xenith

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,411 posts

Ok, if I click on the "gallery" option on the primary navigation, it seems to work.

When I click on my name at the top:

Xenith > My Content > Gallery 

I get this:

www.bolterandchainsword.com Driver Error

With the above error.

Maybe just this pathway is dead?

Anyway, I've found the other way to get to it , cheers :)

gallery_58096_11725_17801.pnggallery_58096_11765_15606.jpggallery_58096_11725_17950.pnggallery_29004_9303_844.pngfriday-award.pngXX

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

++ INQUISITUS EXTERMINATI ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 18,334 posts
  • Chapter Name: Vultures
Well more importantly, which way are you accessing the gallery. The galleries work but one way to get into them does not.

The Cult of Orange -- None Can Withstand Our Color!

The Universe is a very big place and no matter what happens....you will not be missed.

Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Chaplain Dosjetka

Chaplain Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 10,207 posts
  • Chapter Name: Crimson Guard
Kurgan: You missed his answer by a minute. ;) Looks like the way that doesn't work has been "found".

gallery_45765_12908_58195.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gif

"There is no enemy. The foe on the battlefield is merely the manifestation of that which we must overcome. He is doubt, and fear, and despair.

Every battle is fought within. Conquer the battlefield that lies inside you, and the enemy disappears like the illusion he is." - attributed to Rogal Dorn

Forum Rules | Imperial Fists (& Successors) | Liber Astartes

Dosjetka vs Hobby Butterfly Syndrome - Current project: Crimson Guard (17th October)

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

++ INQUISITUS EXTERMINATI ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 18,334 posts
  • Chapter Name: Vultures
I was on the road! And yes, some of the pathways were damaged in the last upgrade. Once we can get over to 4.x it should be fine.
  • SW1 and Chaplain Dosjetka like this

The Cult of Orange -- None Can Withstand Our Color!

The Universe is a very big place and no matter what happens....you will not be missed.

Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Xenith

Xenith

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,411 posts

Yea, I was going through the my content route, which I thought was quicker to see my albums :)

Space Truckin

Space Truckin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 916 posts
  • Chapter Name: Dark Angels / Black Legion

FWIW got the same error message.

Accessing gallery another way but can't access personal gallery.  Just the BnC albums.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Space Truckin, 22 June 2016 - 04:24 PM.

He felt anger grow within him, driving out the sense of bewilderment. His life had been rendered meaningless. His people had been betrayed. His world had been stolen. Even the Dark Angels had been destroyed. Ten thousand years of tradition ended here. There were no more bold huntsmen of the plains for the sky warriors to recruit.
The chapter might continue, but its heritage had been destroyed – it would never be the same again. Two Heads Talking was of the last generation of Space Marines recruited from the plains people. There would be no more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users