Well done to everyone with the completions well before the deadline.

As always, it seems it will be down to the wire for me. Curse the time zone factor as I could use that extra day but we will fight to the bitter end! All I have left is the gold armour trim and the weapons on my Scions so I'm cautiously optimistic.

Well done troops - some excellent completions so far to help motivate those of you who are cutting it close.

Time for the final push over the next weekend... Luckily I can breath better now that mine is complete and head off to the Commissariat club for a well deserved Amasec. thumbsup.gif

Great work nismo, always like seeing Ogryns done so well smile.png

For everyone else - especially Dos - there is still time! 22:00 GMT on Monday, that's the entire weekend plus another day thanks to the leap year so give it your all and I'm sure you'll finish in time. We're starting to get some nice red on the entrants list now so make sure your place is on it thumbsup.gif

I would like to report my vow as complete, and whoever thought multi cam was a good idea, i need to have a word with them.

http://i.imgur.com/i8yfysg.jpg?1

More pictures in my thread.

HLVW

HLVW, those are really good. Love the WIP shots and descriptions in your thread, and I may just be borrowing those sometime soon.

As for my vow.. well, all I have to do is get the bases done up and I'll be done. But first I need to spike the families drinks with sleeping pills tongue.png

Pic's should be done today and posted this evening.

Fantastic work, another great completion! However this leaves us still at below 50% - with only just over a day remaining the commissariat finds this unacceptable.

The antagonists defending Lutum are not paper tigers, should the crusade fail to generate enough push then they will push the Imperial forces back. Victory is never certain, it rests on your shoulders! Don't let the crusade or Emperor down lest the commissariat put your regiment's performance "under review"...

For the purposes of completion the picture is more than good enough ;) Well done Argos they look great in their colour scheme, especially with the pith helmets! Did you calculate their total points cost?

Don't let Argos claim all the glory, still plenty of time left for more completions! :tu:

The Inquisition will not countenance Lutum remaining in the hands of heretics and its troops are on the ground to do their part securing the most sensitive objectives. Here I present but one squad of Ordo Hereticus Strikeforce Demeda, Inquisitorial Storm Trooper Cohort V which has joined the fray.

med_gallery_66537_9465_347081.jpg

A bit of quick fluff to round-out the vow completion:

Ordo Hereticus Strikeforce Demeda, Inquisitorial Storm Trooper Cohort V - One of the storied cohorts of Inquisitorial Storm Troopers in the Legion of same that form part of the massive personal "retinue" of Lord Inquisitor Soulis. Cohort V, commanded by Centurion Marcus Torquatus, has often served as personal guards to the Lord Inquisitor and accompanied him onto the field of battle in many a campaign. They are aggressive, even by Scion and Inquisitorial Storm Trooper standards, chosen from the best that the standard Scion ranks, many of the officers hand-picked by the Lord Inquisitor himself. It is a testament to how important Lord Inquisitor Soulis deems the Lutum campaign than he seconded this trusted Scion cohort to assist in its recapture.

Centurion Marcus Torquatus - commander, Inquisitorial Storm Trooper Cohort V - Formerly a Colonel commanding the [redacted] Scion Brigade. That brigade's best-known victory, and also the triggering event that led to Torquatus' "recruitment" by Lord Inquisitor Soulis was their orbital drop into [redacted]. Their timely and vicious attack allowed encircled Astra Militarum forces to break-out of an encirclement that would have certainy destroyed an entire army. In the wake of that escape, and the ensuing victory, Colonel Torquatus and his men were being transported to the rear when they encountered a commissar and his men rounding up civilians for execution. Knowing that these civilians were far from accomplices, but rather victims of the heretical and traitorous planetary governor, Torquatus intervened with the overzealous commissar. His battle weary and wounded Scions backed him up, and when the young proud junior commissar refused to back down, a firefight broke out. Torquatus was court-martialed, stripped of his rank, and he and his surviving troops were interred in a penal legion where they continued to serve the emperor for several years. Lord Inquisitor Soulis came across his dossier in his unending investigations and was intrigued by the charismatic and chivalrous officer and his loyal men -- not least because of the independent thought exhibited that was often absent in Scions. His record as a Penal Legionnaire impressed the Lord Inquisitor all the more and he had Torquatus and his men transferred to the Sorgrecian Crusade. After a daring mission where Torquatus and his men successfully terminated the Khornate warband's leader, Soulis gave him the rank of centurion and placed him in command of the favoured Vth Cohort of the legion of Inquisitorial Storm Troopers in Soulis' crusade.

Archived