++ Casual 30K Hobby Challenge - February '16 ++

nevindar

@Horus Aximand: Sadly you were a few hours later than the deadline. I do urge you to still post the photos though, we are all interested in seeing nice stuff :)

@Potato: You are a disappointment to the Warmaster and the new Imperium! Joke aside, glad to hear you almost finished everything up. Feel free to post what you got anyhow since... yay stuff?

//Nevindar

Results - February

Vows

Traitors 6 : 16 Loyalists

Points Total

Traitors 120 : 197 Loyalists

Percentage completion

Traitors 58% : 60% Loyalists

A Loyalist Victory in name only. Yet, a victory still.

The challenge moves on into February, and even if the month had an additional day this year the completion rates went down from the previous month. Not to worry though, the challenge powers on!

Despite the Traitors powering on, the completions were just nigh on not enough. The “Alpha Legion” did not quite cut it this month. The Loyalists almost fell though due to the amount of unfinished pledges (Mine definitely amongst those)!

Lovely paintjobs, lovely community amongst the Fraters.
Well, on to a new month, a new challenge and let’s continue to kick this year off in style.

Feel free to cast a vote on your favourite pledge/miniature for this month for both the Traitor and Loyalist side either in this thread or in the March challenge thread. This voting will be open for five days! 

Traitors

3rd – 1000 Sons – Death Guard – 12pts (Or is it Alpha Legion?)

2nd – Rage of Khorne – Word Bearing World Eaters – 25pts (Or is it Alpha Legion?)

1st – Favoured of Horus - Betrayer 41 – Alpha Legion and “Alpha Legion” – 32pts

Loyalists

3rd – Black Cohort – Salamanders– 16pts

2nd – Big Bad Squig – Iron Hands – 19pts

1st – Emperor’s Champion – Noigrim – Raven Guard – 42pts

Me? A sneaky bugger?! Never!

Glad I got my single point in for the deadline. Hopefully more from me in March. Fantastic work all around team, and a huge personal thanks to Nevidar for keeping this particular part of the Heresy train on the rails while I've been short on internets. Hero.

Boo-urns. Boo-urns I say! Oh well there's always next month/this month...

Oh well. Here's my effort anyway: a finished Ultramarine half of the BaC box. I'll snap a few close ups this week and drop them in my blog as per.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r82/SpaceDug2005/IMG_3952_1.jpg

It's pretty potato quality but I was in a rush

"Are they saying Boo?"
"No...they're saying Boo-Urns sir"

It sure is a nice complement of Ultramarines you got there Horus Aximand. Hope to see more of your stuff in the next challenge!

//Nevindar

Results - February

Vows

Traitors 6 : 16 Loyalists

Points Total

Traitors 120 : 197 Loyalists

Percentage completion

Traitors 58% : 60% Loyalists

A Loyalist Victory in name only. Yet, a victory still.

The challenge moves on into February, and even if the month had an additional day this year the completion rates went down from the previous month. Not to worry though, the challenge powers on!

Despite the Traitors powering on, the completions were just nigh on not enough. The “Alpha Legion” did not quite cut it this month. The Loyalists almost fell though due to the amount of unfinished pledges (Mine definitely amongst those)!

Lovely paintjobs, lovely community amongst the Fraters.

Well, on to a new month, a new challenge and let’s continue to kick this year off in style.

Feel free to cast a vote on your favourite pledge/miniature for this month for both the Traitor and Loyalist side either in this thread or in the March challenge thread. This voting will be open for five days!

Traitors

3rd – 1000 Sons – Death Guard – 12pts (Or is it Alpha Legion?)

2nd – Rage of Khorne – Word Bearing World Eaters – 25pts (Or is it Alpha Legion?)

1st – Favoured of Horus - Betrayer 41 – Alpha Legion and “Alpha Legion” – 32pts

Loyalists

3rd – Black Cohort – Salamanders– 16pts

2nd – Big Bad Squig – Iron Hands – 19pts

1st – Emperor’s Champion – Noigrim – Raven Guard – 42pts

Praise be! Imperial Fists tough msn-wink.gif

Next month I'll turn traitor...

@noigrim: A thousand apologies, most sincere! Even though I noted down both Sigismund AND Dorn I managed to list you as Raven Guard for the completion. It's fixed now though, just look above.

Hopefully this won't happen again, precautions have been put in place!

//Nevindar

Archived