HH DA rules, albeitvaguely

dalleron

I actually like the "sword bonus" particulary since you can combine it with powered up swords. I also like the fact they didn't forget the ironwing :tu:

The only thing I regret though is the bonus that the opponent gain if he ends up with more squads alive... I wonder why they just gave d3 VP to the opponent and not d3 to us if WE end up with more squads... Would have been more fair...

Now I'm waiting for the models and the "special units"

I think it wasn't posted here as there's a separate board for HH. As for the rules theres nothing to write home about yet. Bikes players got something while Terminator armies got screwed.

That is correct. Here we deal only with the fluff part of 30K. Rules is in the HH department. :)

?... while Terminator armies got screwed.

How so?

simply put we got nothing, well nothing that normal power armoured marines wont be getting which is a tad dissappoint, the ravenwing are getting love though

You've got Pride of the Legion.

?... while Terminator armies got screwed.

How so?

simply put we got nothing, well nothing that normal power armoured marines wont be getting which is a tad dissappoint, the ravenwing are getting love though
Actually I meant the Covenant rule. The enemy gets d3 victory points if the game ends and he has more surviving units than units with DA Legion rule you have left (so you don't count allies). I repeat, d3 points for free if you play with a small but elite army, vehicle squadrons, 20-man mobs, Terminators, etc. He gets lucky and that one last marine from that tactical squad survives ? He's got one more unit than you and gets D3 victory points for free. He doesn't have to earn it, he just gets it becase you play DA. There were similar rules in the past but for only 1 VP. We better get some broken units to deciminate the enemy.

Archived