Firewing

HaSY

Read this Calibanite Legionary that is not part of Lion's forces in Thramas Crusade.

394752CB 148F 4B7D A52C 8D82CF249284 zpsof1x9xxc

I have a problem rotating this image in the media gallery.

Note that he bear markings that is vague to outsiders but will mean something to those from the Legion.

Note that he bear markings that is vague to outsiders but will mean something to those from the Legion.

... It means I need to grab a brush and rework parts of the painting for my First Legion squad. biggrin.png

Thanks for sharing. It's a good reference.

Could this be the final missing wing??? huh.png

That's why I am wondering. As the other Deathwing Terminator profile has the same ""Ordination of Deathwing", so I have to assume this should be the last wing although I felt that name is abit lol...

Is it me or Is FW focussing on very early history of the dark Angels. The Nemean Reaver and this little blurb seem to indicate things that happen before the heresy, or very early in the crusade. I know the DA used to have next to no HH fluff before they started the books so maybe this an angle FW are taking.

I think maybe because its unfamiliar it seems a bit odd. But ultimately no less far-fetched than any of the other wings to me.

I really really can't wait to get hold of this book :yes:

Cheers

I

Firewing seems to have settle the debate for now.

Imagine the roll call of the six hosts.
Deathwing, check, Dreadwing, check, Stormwing, check, Proto-Ravenwing, check, Ironwing, check, Firewing, ch-what? What is your profession? 

But personally, what name would you give for the last wing? It seems that Lionwing or Thunderwing is the favourite placeholder for the lastwing. At least, we dont get the Final wing. 

I would prefer Darkwing personally. Dark Sovereign was a pre-Imperium warship, meaning DA indeed is packed with many Dark Age of Technology relics.

Archived