Rad Grenades

The boater

Don't have "THE RULES" so I cant really look into how regular nades themselves work, but what would be the difference between one (or two) members of a squad having them and the whole squad being equipped? Would it only matter if the one member were to die the squad would loose the effect or would the effect only take place if the legionary himself was part of the close combat? (in the case of an assault where he falls short but the rest of the squad makes it)

Question in reference to the Black shield rules where one of their "options" gives their characters access to Rad Nades' but not whole squads.

Sorry should have specified: I was at work on a break and didn't have the specific book handy while I was mulling over leaked Black shield rules. I do have a copy of the big rule book as well as the red Horus heresy books, but was unsure of initial question due to there being units that have them standard across the unit (as that would seem a tad redundant). Sorry it appeared that I could have been "rules fishing," as that was not the intention. Previous question still stands: The red books state that the Moritat is the only consul that can take rad grenades... Did this change to allow for the Forge Lord as well and where?

edit: typos

Archived