Elysium Rises - No Pity, No Remorse, No Fear

CaptainStabby

That sounds like the best way to honor the hostory of the suit abd tie it into the currebt chapter. I've got to admit I was a bit apprehensive about trying to tackle the chapter master, but you've made a very convincing model. What all bits went into this?

The mini is mainly Polux, I cut off the left leg at the knee and replaced it with bionics from the Anvil Industry bionic leg kit, left arm is just one of the SM bionics from... somewhere? Dev kit or Captain maybe? Then the blade is meant to be the warblade mentioned in the story that the company captain who failed to kill the Ork Warboss carried, that's just plasticard tube and an Ogre Kingdom blade, and his head is the one doing The People's Eyebrow from, I thing the Vanguard vet kit, maybe Sternguard. I'm contemplating filing off the mohawk there, not sure though.

I actually went through the HH kits for ones with a cloak, because I knew I had to have the templar cloak on him somewhere and that model is amazing, it all just kinda hit me when I saw the bitz. Ih, I also have the bigger ork skull from the fantasy orc box that will be chained on his left hip, I just cant find where I put it currently in my pile o bitz.

Archived