The future of Sisters

MrFlutterPie

Someone's getting good use from his salt picture... :P;)

We're at the wait and see stage. Until we hear something decent and new it's all just more hot air unfortunately, as it changes nothing. His answers are suitable vague and meaningless too, as "some" people think Sisters will never come for example so it'd be easy to be right there. When someone gives you such an answer the best thing to take away is that they didn't want to tell you anything - which means they told you nothing.

I post this merely for completeness and to give a heads up. My intention is not to imply anything regarding the future of our beloved army, but the Dialogus and Blessed Banner Sister are no longer listed on the UK GW site.

I knew I should have gotten a Blessed Banner or two when I had the chance...

Ah, crud. The blessed banned was one of the models I was still lacking.

EDIT: Ooops! Actually I do have one! It wasn't with the majority of my army on the shelf for some reason so I had forgotten about it.

• 3 weeks later...

It has been a long time since I was here and I am not usually one for rumors.

Plastic and a new codex coming 2nd or 3rd Qtr 2017.  Just before 8th.

I asked if it was going to be an 8th edition codex all they said was "can't say."

Yes, I know. "I'll believe it when I see it."  I am that way with rumors too. However this particular person I trust.  They said I could share this much and so I have.  Anyway. Your faith will soon be rewarded.  Expect more rumors to come shortly from other people but as far as I am concerned, it's a done deal. I will of course understand if it requires seasoning for you all.

I want to believe . . . 

Blessed Salt - Apply To Taste

Yes, I will believe it when it's up for pre-order

But I will keep this rumor in mind. At least it's not exactly the same one we keep "hearing"

Edit: Must not let my mind dwell on this too much. I don't know if I can even imagine the level of excitement . . . 

We shall see.

I hope they do a reboot for yall... it's a shame, SoB was always a favorite of mine even if I never owned or played them. One of those, it just feels right to have them out there in the galaxy doing their thing, kind of deals.

I think the mountain of rumours is growing bigger than the mountain of salt i have, but no worries, after the saltmountain is gone i still have a salty ocean, that will take a while to get through.

I think one of the fratters/mods mentioned something about a salt mine a while back. Might want to check with them. XD

Not to bash Jacinda's rumor. I am actually a little excited!

In the mean time, I think every Sister play should try to get play using Kill Team rules as much as possible.

Reason 1: It means that you can play to Sisters strengths (speed, Flamer and Melta smile.png ) at small points costs.

Reason 2: It will show everyone that we're still around, expose others to how Sisters play on the board

Reason 3: Does there have to be a third reason, short of the fact that we're Sisters players?!

Go on! Do it!

http://imagesmtv-a.akamaihd.net/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:mtv.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/justdoit-1434026030.gif?quality=.8&height=360&width=640

In the mean time, I think every Sister play should try to get play using Kill Team rules as much as possible.

Reason 1: It means that you can play to Sisters strengths (speed, Flamer and Melta smile.png ) at small points costs.

Reason 2: It will show everyone that we're still around, expose others to how Sisters play on the board

Reason 3: Does there have to be a third reason, short of the fact that we're Sisters players?!

Go on! Do it!

http://imagesmtv-a.akamaihd.net/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:mtv.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/justdoit-1434026030.gif?quality=.8&height=360&width=640

Ah, and I just noticed that you can buy just the rules (but only in ebook form).

hum . . .

Oh, and you forgot to mention the bolter! One must not leave out part of the Holy Trinity (even if it is not really necessary to mention the bolter)!

Ah, and I just noticed that you can buy just the rules (but only in ebook form).

hum . . .

Indeed, but be sure that you can use the compatible e-reader first:

Android = Kobo

Windows = Azardi

Iphone = iBooks

Otherwise the .epub3 format that the ebook comes in won't work with other e-readers.

Oh, and you forgot to mention the bolter! One must not leave out part of the Holy Trinity (even if it is not really necessary to mention the bolter)!

I didn't forget the Holy Bolter! It's standard-mandatory msn-wink.gif I mentioned speed as Seraphim could be very useful in Kill Team smile.png

I didn't forget the Holy Bolter! It's standard-mandatory msn-wink.gif I mentioned speed as Seraphim could be very useful in Kill Team smile.png

happy.png I know it's mandatory. I'm just being silly, since you mentioned flame and melta, but didn't specifically mention bolt weapons tongue.png

But that would mean that the Vindicator and predator should have that as well. (well at least it should have been 12)

Vindicators probably should (look at all that side armour) whereas the predator is compromised by its sponsons.

The marine equivalent of the exorcist - multi-shot whirlwind scorpius - does actually have side AV12. TBH I was a little surprised forgeworld didn't extend that policy to their deimos vindicators, it's inconsistent.

Archived