Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Moving to Stockton, California.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

NomadPainting

NomadPainting

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,853 posts
  • Chapter Name: Marines Malevolent
Hey brothers, I'm moving to the US later this year and I'm trying to gauge interest in anyone living in or near San Joaquin country in California.

I'm diving into 30k at the moment with an Iron Warriors force so I'll likely be having that as my main army. When the time comes I'll be willing to travel for games but not too extreme a distance you understand! :P

Would love to meet some Fraters in person!

ElectricPaladin

ElectricPaladin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,330 posts
  • Chapter Name: Knights of Blood
You're a little more than an hour away from Endgame Oakland, so maybe we'll see you for some weekend events?

NomadPainting

NomadPainting

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,853 posts

You're a little more than an hour away from Endgame Oakland, so maybe we'll see you for some weekend events?

That'll likely be the case, I'd be happy to meet some of the Frater for some 30k. 

• ElectricPaladin likes this

Phantomzero17

Phantomzero17

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 412 posts
  • Chapter Name: Night Lords, Black Templars

There's a 40k community out here but honestly it seems like more people paint than play.

Gamer's Path in Manteca has an LFG board and several of us have put up our numbers for playing 40k.  Personally my friends and I are attempting to start up a kill-team group here in Tracy.

I go to school in Stockton so I know of some supposed Tau and Blood Angels players at Delta College but I've never got a game in with them.

NightLordssig_zpsa84906c3.png

NomadPainting

NomadPainting

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,853 posts
I've got friends in Manteca and I only live about 20 minutes out from there so I could always swing by for games.

I've found a place called Valhalla games but I'd really be interested trying to source a 30k community in this area.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users