Fulgrims painting - Terrata bearers

Theredknight

So..

My idea is to use this as a painting frame

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g449/ben_fabz/Mobile%20Uploads/038070B9-0CD0-4AC3-8FBC-A8999DD732E6.png

So I'm thinking if my herald I'd like to do. Il make the guy look all cool but for rule of cool, I would like to make the fulgrim painting.

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g449/ben_fabz/Mobile%20Uploads/D1946163-E766-4874-9CF4-B63BE6F9725D.jpg

This I am thinking of sticking onto decal paper and into the frame.

So I have the frame and picture (will weather etc for 'texture' )

So..my question is this. Looking at an angel exterminatus degradation. I'd like a way of transporting the painting.

My ideas are that weird mechanicum track thing and what I think is more fluffy is either some of fulgrims fans carrying it, or one of fabius's Terrata.

The Terrata I was thinking of getting some bodies, stitching them together and making like.3 bodies, and 6 arms and hands as 'feet'

I think it would gross out the loyalists.

I'm thinking a dreadnought sized base to set the scene. Obviously it would be for show and rule of cool, but I can't get it onto one mode without it all going wrong..

The other idea is to use a standard mk4 banner and try and cut to size a picture and have him carry it.

Any opinions on this odd modelling?

Oh il have to plan it, and even sketch a few ideas.

I think although the herald model will be the one used for gaming purposes, I think it could be a centre piece theme for the army and how it's degenerating..

I'm not the best at green stuff but I think il learn a lot doing it!!

• 2 months later...

I am still at a bit of a loss for this, it defo won't be a banner bearer, the image needs justice.

So it will be a scenic peice. But what models to use to the creations? The older ogryns maybe? Green stuff the heck out of them as they have armour etc on?

Something from fantasy? With muscles etc

Or do I go a mob of humans being slaved about and have the herald seperate as basically a 'Lucius' he didn't banner bear, but did enjoy the painting!!

Archived