na na na na Pipistrello

Tenebris

Greetings 

I am Pipistrello a frater from Italy who has a passion for all things of the VIIIth Legion. I have been a lurker here for quite some time but seeing the wealth of content and events I have decided to join this forum. 

My interest here is usually held by the Chaos Space Marine topics, the painting events and the many discussions on lore and background, especially the ones about the Night Lords legion. 

Currently I own around 6500 points of Chaos Space Marines, excluding upgrades and mostly unpainted. This massive backlog was part reason why I joined B&C since I want to tackle this project and see my army painted and maybe get some interesting feedback or a chance to better myself both as a painter and as a player. 

In terms of gaming I have been playing Warhammer 40k for a long time, maybe 15-17 years, all in all 3rd edition was my first foray into the hobby and with some occasional pauses it has been a recurring passion of mine to game with tabletop armies. I do also play Age of Sigmar and I have managed to scrap up a sizable army of Stromcast Eternals due to some shady deals, outright threats and some backstabbing in my game club. Joking, joking. I grew fond of the Stormcast Eternal lore and I have decided to give it a shot. I keep buying models still, though much like my Chaos I have to summon the courage and put the brush to them.

My current experience with the game is mostly a downhill battle with the recent armies but I keep clinging to hope that my beloved Chaos will have its day under the sun. I tend to move around a lot and if there is a part of the hobby I enjoy most is being able to go to towns, meet new players and even try my hand at some international tournaments whenever and however I can. This hobby allowed me to meet a lot of interesting people and I hope it will continue to be so.

What about myself? Well I am in my early thirties. I love coffee. I am working in the translation business and I chance my hand at historical fencing when time permits. Oh yes, I try to expand my collection of wines and spirits whenever I can. 

That would be all, frater. Feel free to ask me more if you wish. 

Archived