Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

30K in Kansas City

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Scarlet Vanguard

Scarlet Vanguard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4 posts
  • Chapter Name: Blood Ravens
Okay, mirroring this with the old fashioned way of going out and searching on foot.

I'm looking to find existing interest or drum up new interest in FWs HH expansion for 40k in the Kansas City MO/KS and surrounding areas.

The idea in general is to get people who are interested in Starting a Heresy Army and haven't yet together with a bit of an escalation style campaign to help build forces while playing and then move into an actual Full Fledged 30k Heresy Campaign once people are comfortable!

If this sounds remotely interesting feel free to post here or send me a PM.

Locations/Stores for play will be sorted out once interest/people get involved.

Scarlet Vanguard

Scarlet Vanguard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4 posts
Lotta views, but no real interest or input, kind of a disappointment, I figured there would be at least some initial interest.

Ah well the original post still stands, I'll keep fishing till I get a catch!

Warsmith Aznable

Warsmith Aznable

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,630 posts
  • Chapter Name: Neo Zeon

I don't play 30k or really know anybody who does. I've never actually seen it played, actually. Have you tried local message boards like Random Hit or posting flyers in the stores themselves?

The Iron Hounds (CSM) project log here & IA here. | Our Martyred Lady (SoB) project log here  | Lamenters (BA) WIP thread here.

Index of Inspiration Friday entries here.

gallery_29004_9303_844.pnggallery_53134_9839_10377.jpggallery_53134_9839_46080.jpggallery_53134_9839_9398.jpggallery_29004_9303_844.png

"Three times faster than the usual Warsmith."

Scarlet Vanguard

Scarlet Vanguard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4 posts
I haven't yet no. With FrostReaver being basically a graveyard anymore the couple of FB groups and store fliers are probably the best bet you're right. I was just trying to gauge interest via the bigger forums first, then work from there.

Warsmith Aznable

Warsmith Aznable

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,630 posts
  • Chapter Name: Neo Zeon

I haven't yet no. With FrostReaver being basically a graveyard anymore the couple of FB groups and store fliers are probably the best bet you're right. I was just trying to gauge interest via the bigger forums first, then work from there.

I'm interested in watching, if you do get a 30k group going. I've got B@C so it's not inconceivable that I'll have a 30k appropriate army at some point this year. I'm mostly working on my Sisters force these days, though.

Edited by Warsmith Aznable, 01 March 2016 - 04:00 PM.

The Iron Hounds (CSM) project log here & IA here. | Our Martyred Lady (SoB) project log here  | Lamenters (BA) WIP thread here.

Index of Inspiration Friday entries here.

gallery_29004_9303_844.pnggallery_53134_9839_10377.jpggallery_53134_9839_46080.jpggallery_53134_9839_9398.jpggallery_29004_9303_844.png

"Three times faster than the usual Warsmith."

Scarlet Vanguard

Scarlet Vanguard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4 posts
Sounds good, I'll at least keep information here updated as well the more interested parties I find.
  • Warsmith Aznable likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users