Is it confirmed that Signus and Thramas are same book?

b1soul

Diamat? That one I haven't heard of.

It's where the Lion was busy to during Fallen Angels and before the Legion departed for Thramas. He also made a bit of a boo boo with Perturabo.

Whilst this sounds outstanding 2 things.

Firstly the name, totally against the conventions of the series although granted it's likely to change

Secondly, this means no Scars which is pretty sad.

Ah well long way to go yet

Diamat? That one I haven't heard of.

It's where the Lion was busy to during Fallen Angels and before the Legion departed for Thramas. He also made a bit of a boo boo with Perturabo.

Whilst this sounds outstanding 2 things.

Firstly the name, totally against the conventions of the series although granted it's likely to change

Secondly, this means no Scars which is pretty sad.

Ah well long way to go yet

keep in mind it's FW, these are pretty early brainstorming infos, and it may change after all cause FW ^.^ (has anyone seen my Dark Eldar IA? What? They didn't made it? What's with the second Orks IA? What? Horus Heresy? I'm confused ....)

Take it up with the dev team then, he's the one who gave the hint of the books Name.

Obviously its not final yet so making any judgement calls on a "Working Title" doesn't mean anything, really.

I mean, just look at the Games industry and all the Code Names they give the Consoles and Stuff.

The Wii U was called Project Cafe...

Nothing past what was shown in the Inferno Seminar is "confirmed" its all just what little the Dev Team have hinted at possibly being a thing maybe.

We'll know when we have the books in hand.

Nothing past what was shown in the Inferno Seminar is "confirmed" its all just what little the Dev Team have hinted at possibly being a thing maybe.

How did they hint that WS would be last?

I was really hoping that WS and DG get incorporated into Inferno but alas it seems that my hopes have been dashed

Just glas that Thramas is definitely going to be covered...or no?

How did they hint that WS would be last?

I was really hoping that WS and DG get incorporated into Inferno but alas it seems that my hopes have been dashed

Just glas that Thramas is definitely going to be covered...or no?

What? They never hinted at the WS being last at all this past weekender. Just look up the threads and all the info we got. It mostly just talks about Inferno and what we're going to see in the book. The only bit of info that relates to the White Scars being potentially last is a few years old now.

I dont see why you were expecting WS and DG in Inferno when we've known about the Army List contents of the book since before Book 4: Conquest hit (Inferno was supposed to be book 4, incidentally). I mean, it wouldn't make any thematic or narrative sense for them to incorporate a Conflict that happens in the area long after the original parties have moved on.

We know nothing of whats after Inferno besides the book being under the working name of "Angelis" and it having the BA and DA inside doing something. This neither confirms nor denies Thramas being a part of it so speculating on the idea is kinda foolhardy since unless you've got an inside source at FW who can confirm stuff, we know nothing on the subject.

Just wait for the Next Weekender when Inferno comes that much closer to release (or is released) and we then start getting info on the next book.

Guys - I can only give you the information I got from my source. And it's early information. FW does work on more than one book at the same time btw. Even if FW would post something on their site and saying we will do it, its not for sure, they change things (Inferno was supposed to be book three initially .... Calth was supposed to be a dylogi like Istvaan, they wanted to do both a Dark Eldar IA and a second Ork book, etc).

I got told Signus/Thramas/ (probably)Diamat was what they worked atm. On top of that, Alan already has the story for the next few books planned ... they want to do a Mars one, aswell as Underground War/Shadow Crusade. It actually depends on how fast they are, and how big the backlog from Inferno will be after it's release (the aim is to release most of the stuff before the books hits afaik).

Archived