Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Salute 2016?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Machine God

Machine God

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,106 posts
  • Chapter Name: Scions of Ferrus

Hello Fraters!

Who's going to Salute this year?

http://www.salute.co...te/salute-2016/

"Borg to the Max!" "Destroy All Flesh!"

gallery_29004_6198_9307.png sml_gallery_29004_10691_1994.png gallery_29004_10383_6245.pnggallery_48988_6285_18080.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gif

The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.

-James Nicoll

battle captain corpus

battle captain corpus

++ CENTURIO COHORS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,950 posts
  • Chapter Name: Genesis Chapter circa M35
Pretty sure I'll be attending, I've been every year for last 6 years so be a shame to miss it!

BCC
"A legion divided,
First to stand reborn,
The beginnings of a new age."

The Genesis Chapter origins and circa M35 project:

http://www.bolterand...ca-m35-project/

Aqui

Aqui

++ SUPELLEX IKEUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,906 posts
  • Chapter Name: Order of the Dauntless Spirit
I went last year for the first time and it was a lot of fun (if rather expensive! :blink: )

I'd like to go this year, but I need to check I have enough spare to be able to afford it. That said I haven't touched any of the stuff I bought last year! :lol:
  • battle captain corpus and Machine God like this

The Liber Challenges 2015

My Projects etc | The Liber surgery

"Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you" - "Major" Motoko Kusanagi, Public Peace Section Nine

"Heroes never die!" - Angela "Mercy" Zigler Celestine

"I find your lack of FAITH! disturbing..."

Part of the ECCLESIARCHY train!

Sisters Kill Team lists topic

Machine God

Machine God

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,106 posts
  • Chapter Name: Scions of Ferrus

Please excuse the threadomancy, but it's my thread.

The great Remembrancer of M2 Andy Warhol predicted that everyone would have 15 minutes of fame, well here is my minute:

https://www.youtube....h?v=h1LviZ8MVVc

I walk into shot top right wearing my B&C t-shirt, black trousers and carrying a black rucksack, and then I go off to look at a great diorama.

There's some 40K stuff about 7 mins in, I haven't watched the whole thing yet.

"Borg to the Max!" "Destroy All Flesh!"

gallery_29004_6198_9307.png sml_gallery_29004_10691_1994.png gallery_29004_10383_6245.pnggallery_48988_6285_18080.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gif

The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.

-James Nicoll

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users