Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Carrick's completed Space Wolves

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,030 posts
  • Chapter Name: Catachan Wolves
Well done. Love the Thunderwolf Techmarine.

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

Carrick

Carrick

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 120 posts
  • Chapter Name: Space Wolves

Well done. Love the Thunderwolf Techmarine.

Thanks Bjorn, really glad you like him.

Thought I'd share a couple of older projects of mine they are not Space Wolves but rather come from my Grey Knights Army.

Purifiers Knight of the Flame

32233798671_401ed66afc_z.jpg

Purifier Squad

32314840056_13cf8d686f_z.jpg

Interceptor Squad

32203753102_b2d6291c05_z.jpg

Carrick's Wolves - WIP thread - Finished minatures

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users