EVENT - Campaign for Murder/Urisarach

bluntblade

*blinks* Actually, I don't think anyone has done our version of Murder.

And so, working on the basis that Alex and Hectarion end up negotiating with the Interex, the Lions should probably be the invaders. Although I'm open to bringing in another Legion as well. Perhaps one that wouldn't be inclined to negotiate, and hasn't had much screen time so far. I'd suggest the Berserkers, Godslayers or Void Eagles.

So, how do we want the campaign to begin and play out?

Edited by Lord Thørn

I don't have any fixed ideas, other than that we shouldn't retread the Horus Rising version. Right now I'm quite happy to pool thoughts and go from there.

One of the stealthy Legions going in as scouts could work nicely to make things different. And I'd love a chance to see Azus and co at work.

On the other hand, having just seen Fury Road yet again, I'd love a chance for Raktra to do his thing.

Edited by bluntblade

Murder sounds like a good place for my lot. What're the enemies there?

By the way Blunt, I'm not ignoring you on the BoU thread, just confined to mobile typing at the minute and it drives me nuts to type much.

*blinks* Actually, I don't think anyone has done our version of Murder.

And so, working on the basis that Alex and Hectarion end up negotiating with the Interex, the Lions should probably be the invaders. Although I'm open to bringing in another Legion as well. Perhaps one that wouldn't be inclined to negotiate, and hasn't had much screen time so far. I'd suggest the Berserkers, Godslayers or Void Eagles.

So, how do we want the campaign to begin and play out?

Unless this was early crusade or before Koschei's discovery, the Godslayers would inevitably negotiate with the Interex.  As well as the ones you've suggested, I would say Ghost Walkers, Grave Stalkers (although they have very low numbers, so being jumped my Megarachnids might be a tad mean), or in the name of shameless self-aggrandisement, the Serpents. 

Murder sounds like a good place for my lot. What're the enemies there?

By the way Blunt, I'm not ignoring you on the BoU thread, just confined to mobile typing at the minute and it drives me nuts to type much.

No worries, mate. I knew you're busy as it is