Campaign: Assault on Lutum - Phase 3
Sieges and Decisive Battles

The third part of the Crusade to reclaim Lutum for the Emperor has begun! Regiments participating in this phase are to proclaim their attendance by providing the Administratum the required details on their regiment and its representative officer as well as listing the unit and associated value. Vows may be performed in the tradition of your regiment or follow the registered standard:

I, , hereby pledge the forces of [REGIMENT] under [COMMANDER] to the reclamation of Lutum in the name of the Emperor. The contribution of [uNIT] at [POINTS] will do their duty no matter the cost.

The phase begins immediately, and vows may be made at any time during the phase's run. Phase 3 will end at 2200 GMT/B&C time on Thursday the 31st of March, make sure your vow is done by then!

Participating regiments that have already given their regimental and/or commander background don't need to do so again as this will have been recorded from Phases 1 or 2. As a reminder the bonus FOC choices for Phase 3 are: HQ, Heavy Support and Lords of War. As before a single FOC unit is eligible even down to the components, whether that is an entire Scion Platoon, a single Taurox, a Platoon Command Squad or an Infantry Squad and their dedicated transport Chimera for example.

Signal your participation in this grand endeavour with this sig image:

gallery_30308_9518_10060.jpg

Campaign: Assault on Lutum Phase 3
ID Recruit Regiment Commander WIP Points Completion
1 nismogrendel* Foxhound Scratch Company LtCol Volontir rear echelonry WIP 80* Completion
2 elmo* 711th Cadian Combined Arms Brigade Lt Colonel Gett WIP 610* Completion
3 Brother SP* 1st Paradise Rifles Colonel Katrin Pendt WIP 195* Completion
4 Ulrik_Ironfist* 8th Jotunheim Panzergrenadiers Marshal Lars Hammet WIP 415* Completion
5 Dosjetka* Panzerjäger Company Gamma (2nd Recon Battallion) Captain Philip Jyghon WIP 95* Completion
6 RADU LYKAN* 121st Alcari Lieutenant Colonel Franklyn Donner WIP 630* Completion
7 our_baz* E Company of the the 7th Levallosian Life Guards Colonel Lukas Prins WIP 75* Completion
8 Tallarn Commander * Tallarn 23rd Infantry Regiment Colonel Nemo WIP 90* Completion
9 Marshal Argos* 7th Scansin Regiment of Foot Brevet Colonel Sunderland WIP 30 Completion
10 WarriorFish* 144th Arukan Lord Commander Firionel WIP 85* Completion
11 Brazentooth* Catachan CXLIX Colonel Geoffrey Graves WIP 780* Completion
12 Guilloom* 2nd Company of the XIVth Regiment of Kataris Lieutenant Harris Torhteim WIP 80* Completion
13 lionofjudah 56th Artemisian Enterians Colonel brother Mortis iron hand WIP tbc Completion
14 Blitzjager 242nd Ultramar Dragoons Brigadier Lucius 'Cordy' Cornelius WIP 206* Completion
15 TimmiABC 1st Vidarian, the "Hammerheads" Sergeant Major Keeth WIP 75* Completion

* denotes a vow from the appropriate bonus FOCs, or a returning regiment

I, Nismogrendel, hereby pledge the support of the forces of the Foxhound Scratch Company under the command of LtCol Volontir rear echelonry, to the reclamation of Lutum in the name of the Emperor. The contribution of one Lord Commissar with Power Sword at 80 points will do their duty no matter the cost.

gallery_85038_11653_144960.jpg

To show that the Commissariat is fully committed to the retaking of Lutum from the Heretics

I, Commissar elmo, hereby pledge the forces of 711th CCAB under Lt.Col. Gett to the reclamation of Lutum in the name of the Emperor. The contribution of a Leman Russ Squadron comprising of 2 Demolishers with sponson mounted Multi-Meltas and a Las-cannon and a Vanquisher with a Las-cannon and all 3 with dozer-blades at 610pts (tbc). They will do their duty no matter the cost.

Leman Russ Vanquisher; Lascannon; Vanquisher Battle Cannon; Searchlight; Smoke Launchers; Dozer Blade

2 x Leman Russ Demolisher; Lascannon; Demolisher Siege Cannon; Multi-melta (pair); Searchlight; Smoke Launchers; Dozer Blade; Augur array

gallery_62353_11005_31202.jpg

For the 711th, Cadia and The Emperor!

NOT ONE STEP BACKWARDS!!!!

I, Brother SP, vow for the glory of the Paradise 1st to complete one regimental officer and his command squad with attached commissar and astropath to a total of points yet to be worked out. These i shall complete along with the Rough Riders due from the first phase. Points and before photos yet to come. Glory to the Imperium

So Run down is:

Captain Eddard Vikary, Company Captain with the Blade of Conquest, Carapace armour and krak grenades. He is accompanied by Commisar Konstantin Desaeux whom carries a bolt pistol along with his carapace armoured command squad with melta gun, company standard, vox operator and medic.  He has an astropath along for the ride (whom looks frighteningly like a sanctioned psyker...)

These guys come to 195 Points

The 8th Jotunheim Panzergrenadiers will lead their charge into battle with a Vanquisher Tank Commander and demolisher wingman each with recovery gear, extra armor, and camo netting, with the commander having Kabe's herald. This totals 415 points.

WP 20160117 002

WP 20160117 001

The initial picture might be displaying the Eradicator gun, but as it's magnetized the finished tank will have the proper gun.

Since I've got some redeeming to do...

I, Dosjetka, hereby pledge the forces of Panzerjäger Company Gamma (2nd Recon Battallion) under Captain Philip Jyghon to the reclamation of Lutum in the name of the Emperor. The contribution of one Lord Commissar with power sword and plasma pistol at 95 points will do its duty no matter the cost.

I, Radu Lykan , hereby pledge the forces of 121st Alcari under Lieutenant Colonel Franklyn Donner to the reclamation of Lutum in the name of the Emperor. The contribution of Commander Paska, her vanquisher and two Leman Russ battle tank wingmen at 630 points will do their duty no matter the cost.

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo90/RADU_LYKAN/imperial%20guard/image_zps4vh6inrw.jpeg

Getting some great vows in already, looks like I need to create the entrants list soon! Nice to see plenty of tanks too, even if half of them are in one vow - looks like someone wants the Lord Commander position msn-wink.gif Good stuff, let's see some more vows and more importantly them finished by month's end! biggrin.png

Big Guns might win battles, but wars are won and lost by conquering hearts and minds. Time to set fire to the heart of the enemy and break his mind. Send in the Psykers

I our_baz, hereby pledge the forces of E Company of the the 7th Levallosian Life Guards under Colonel Lukas Prins to the reclaimation of Lutum in the name of the Emperor. The contribution of one Primaris Psyker (50pts or 75 pts for a Lvl 2 I will be painting differently to normal to donate this if the commisariat allows it). He will do his duty.

gallery_72518_9307_206141.jpg

And the promised before pics:

gallery_36568_11593_52227.jpg

Eddards Command Squad post stripping. Note the extra member (wounded guy) and ignore the crappy bases, they are just place holders till I eventually get started on the army proper.

gallery_36568_11593_230029.jpg

And then some rough riders, minus the necessary liquid green stuff that I forgot till after I primed them. Oh well I guess they just have extra gaps for the traitors on Lutum's shots to go through...

I, Tallarn Commander, hereby pledge the forces of the Tallarn 23rd Infantry Regiment under the command of Colonel Nemo to the reclamation of Lutum in the name of the Emperor. The contribution of Lord Commissar Heinz at 90 points will do their duty no matter the cost.

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u420/tallarncommander1/20160304_133904.jpg

I, Marshal Argos, hereby pledge the forces of 7th Scansin Regiment of Foot under Brevet Col. Sunderland o the reclamation of Lutum in the name of the Emperor. The contribution of Sniper Squad (Ratling) at 30 Points will do their duty no matter the cost.

20160304_105151.jpg

WIP - Base sprayed. It always impresses me how much better the models look even with only a quick spray ;)

Now on to the detailing :(

gallery_62353_11005_151341.jpg

First post updated with table.

If there are any errors with your information then let me know. thumbsup.gif

Time for me to throw my hat in for the third phase!

I, WarriorFish, hereby pledge the forces of the 144th Arukan under Lord Commander Firionel to the reclamation of Lutum in the name of the Emperor. The contribution of 1 Nork Deddog at 85pts will do their duty no matter the cost.

gallery_30308_10604_10807.jpg

Another single model vow, albeit the size of a small squad tongue.png Looking forward to painting an Ogryn up again biggrin.png

Is it just me or is there a 95th Rifles influence there Marshal Argos?

As an American I could never admit to taking influence from anything from the land of "Red Coats" biggrin.png but yes, the 7th Scansin is heavily influenced from the British Napoleonic regiments, along with the Regiments and actions of the American Iron Brigade.

It's also great to see some Assault on Lutum commanders to be pledged as vow models, make sure you don't let them nor the Emperor down ;)

Out of curiosity has anyone vowed their overall regiment commander for this round. I see a couple of lord commissars and my company commander but none of the named guys. Have i missed one....? Just curious was all

It's also great to see some Assault on Lutum commanders to be pledged as vow models, make sure you don't let them nor the Emperor down msn-wink.gif

Out of curiosity has anyone vowed their overall regiment commander for this round. I see a couple of lord commissars and my company commander but none of the named guys. Have i missed one....? Just curious was all

Mine was already painted before this campaign began. I posted a pic of him up in the previous topic.

Anywho, it's time I took part in this.
I, Brazentooth, hereby second the forces of the 12th Amestrian Armored Cavalry Regiment, under Paladin Commander Bradley, to the command of Colonel Geoffrey Graves and thereby to the reclamation of Lutum in the name of the Emperor. The contribution of A. The Regimental Command Baneblade King Wrath at 780 pts or B. Lance Command Squadron St. Eamon's Fire under Lance Commander Mustang at 635 pts will do their duty no matter the cost.
I've decided to paint up two units in the Emperor's name. I'm not sure if Apocalypse upgrades are allowed, but this particular Baneblade is meant to represent Paladin Commander Bradley's personal command tank, so it always gets the Command Tank upgrade.
The Tank Squadron is a Tank Commander Squadron of Executioners under Lance Commander Mustang, with hull-mounted Lascannons, sponson-mounted plasma cannons (because the enemy must not just be burned by the glorious plasma, but annihilated), and Kabe's Herald.
Go ahead and pick whichever one is appropriate for the campaign and/or worth the most for the actual vow. I'm just looking forward to grinding the enemy to a paste beneath my tracks. cool.png
Edit: Pics to come once they're primed and ready.

Archived