Well, I need to have two characters, a Rhino, and a Land Raider done by Saturday for my friend's Emperor's Children, and then, at last, my great work can begin.

Just need to get there.

I need a commissar in my life.

I need a commissar in my life.

I came as quick as I could... Where is the heretic? Who needs the Emperors Mercy?

I Ulrik Ironfist would like t report the success of the 8th Jotunheim Panzergrenadiers in their mission. Our progress was slow, but we took the objective and left no traitor alive!

I present Major Schroeder, kommandant of our panzer battalion:

2016 03 25 13.28.53

I see myself completing the Command Squad, thus my pledge for Phase 3, but not the Rough Riders.  All has not been well on the homefront and RL is doing its usual job of sucking.  Still, I guess the rough riders just got mauled in the early landings... 

The promised day has arrived, and my great work has begun: 

Baneblade Progress

I, uh, got a bit excited as I primed it, and once the primer had set I immediately set about painting it without taking a picture...  It's just a wash on the turret, so hopefully that's not a problem?

Hello again folks, after finishing my exams for this semester i have a few days of free time. Now, how could this time possibly be spent i asked myself?... After seeing all your inspiring work i came to the conclusion that of course there is only one right choice to make: Paint models to bolster the war effort on Lutum! I'm sure High Command will be able to put my humble contribution to good use:

I, TimmiABC, hereby pledge the forces of the 1st Vidarian, the "Hammerheads", under Sergeant Major Keeth to the reclamation of Lutum in the name of the Emperor. The contribution of 1 Primaris Psyker (ML 2) at 75 Points will do their duty no matter the cost.

Here's the (already primed) WIP shot:

http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu227/ferrus-x/8e0dc695-6931-4f2d-85c8-397e075a0816_zps36ajrali.jpg

Also, there will be an update in my WIP thread in the near future. Stay tuned!

That's fine Brazen smile.png Under a week to go so you better pull out all the stops - a commander who loses a Baneblade in battle will find himself accountable accordingly... msn-wink.gif

These "stops," you refer to... what are they?

Brazentooth - paint like the wind... The clock is ticking smile.png

If I might be so bold, the Sons of Chogoris themselves might smile upon my achievement today.

BanebladeComplete2

BanebladeComplete1

Gentlemen, the Iron Cavaliers of Amestris have arrived, and my vow is complete.

The lighting in my apartment is awful for photography, but no matter. I don't need my forces to be photogenic; I need them to smash the enemy.

Great work! The camo is lovely and of course only the best tank crews wear blue ;) Another fine completion, if this effort is kept up Lutum is surely to be conquered :D

With that in mind, only a few days left for the remaining vows! Now is your time - glory awaits those willing to take it!

Nice work everyone and we are running at just over 50% and with time running out we need some more completions to make the Assault on  Lutum successful.

The Emperor expects! Do not disappoint the Commissariat!

Status Update:

http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu227/ferrus-x/31791304-dd51-4bd0-82e8-ce4f00b78dca_zpssfewb4qb.jpg

Clothes and Face are done, now it's mostly the metallics and some detail work. I guess i will be done by tomorrow this time. No WIP shot of the arm though... nothing more interesting to be seen there, and i forgot to take a photo and now the light is crap.

I hereby declare my vow complete:

http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu227/ferrus-x/affa8fda-3329-44dc-babf-ead607e64943_zps6jbjxu21.jpg

One Primaris Psyker to increase the psychic pressure on our most unworthy opponent. And to all the comrades still working on their vows: Keep up your good work!

Also, take a look into my WIP thread, there's an update incoming.

Impressive speed Timmi and some great colours on him, his coat in particular. Might steal this conversion idea myself...

Only a couple of days remaining for those yet to earn their place at the table of glory - victory is all but assured!

Running out of time, time to start running from the commissariat? :)

Have started weathering all 4 russ', sponged brown and leadbelcher so far

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo90/RADU_LYKAN/imperial%20guard/image_zpsj6hrnyct.jpeg

Babysitting 3 extra kids all day tomorrow, working in the evening and very busy Thursday, hopefully looking like another last minute completion

You can try to run Radu but the steady, heavy tread of the Commissariat will not be far behind.

Looking forward to seeing your forces on Lutum ;)

Indeed, plus the commissariat has many little friends who can run a hell of a lot faster than you ;) With only weathering left I'm sure you can do it :) Speaking of little friends, shove them in front of the TV and get painting - simple! :lol:

Actually getting nervous now :)

taking the wife to batman v superman last night and the fact age of ultron didn't keep the kids occupied for more than 5 mins means I really need to get cracking, working till midnight tonight isn't going to help

Tell work you have a planet to save. They'll understand. If not, tell them your life may ride upon the result... if that doesn't work: quit. You wouldn't want to work for an employer who'd rather you died than stayed at home for a day right?

Right, that's that sorted then. Any other life problems that need solving the commissariat's door is always open :tu:

Archived