I Am Alpharius! An Alpha Legion Blog

Halandaar

Love it so far. As a massive Alpha Legion fan, I'm surprised I've never seen anyone do the indigo colour scheme of a 'deep purple' described in LEGION by Dan Abnett, I like the cerulean blue/green FW scheme but I'd love to see them in indigo!

I do recall having seen at least one army on here done in the dark purple scheme but I can't for the life of me remember who had done it. I'm sure somebody with superior search-fu to me can track it down.

• 3 weeks later...

Surprised I managed to never see this thread before, Exodus looks really good almost exactly what I was planning for him what helm have you used?

Keep up the good work brother!

• 2 months later...

Surprised I managed to never see this thread before, Exodus looks really good almost exactly what I was planning for him what helm have you used?

Keep up the good work brother!

Thanks! The helmet is one of the ones from the Headhunter Kill Team kit.

Lovely work brother - as Phosis said, cant believe I missed this thread. Truly inspiring conversions/kitbashes!

Those are easily the best bright colours I've seen on here.

Thank you both! This force has been very much on the back burner recently as I've been focusing on my Minotaurs for the ETL, but there's a lot more to come for the Alphas in the not-too distant future.

Love it so far. As a massive Alpha Legion fan, I'm surprised I've never seen anyone do the indigo colour scheme of a 'deep purple' described in LEGION by Dan Abnett, I like the cerulean blue/green FW scheme but I'd love to see them in indigo!

Actually that is what i am currently working on along with my wolves. I sold all my old alphas ad a starting on a deep metallic purpleish scheme. 

@halandaar: Your exodus model made me change helmets on mine i love your pose as well. Great work!

Archived