• 4 weeks later...

Well, looks like the current consensus is with icon #3, which also happens to be my personal favourite :happy.:

Thanks again for all the positive feedback everyone, its great to know I'm on the right track - I'm chuffed to have your approval A D-B :biggrin.:

Anyhow, I've just finished the initial stage of the first higher-quality illustration:

gallery_53779_9225_1034525.jpg

Now, I know that there's never been any mention of Vakrah Jal Terminators, but as the Chapter of Consecrated Iron is basically the new elite within the XVIIth Legion post Isstvan V, I figured they'd have access to pretty much any wargear they'd need - TDA inluded

Hope you all like it

FW needs to take a few modeling tips from your artwork! Fantastic! :thumbsup: Especially the tartaros termy.

Thanks dude - it has been mentioned previously that apparently FW does keep an eye on my stuff, but considering how little we actually know about the Chapter of Consecrated Iron, I wouldn't be surprised if they go in an entirely different direction when they inevitably release models for the Vakrah Jal, factoring in that they'll probably have to build more background around their ruleset

• 2 weeks later...

Actually there are Vakrah Jal terminators.

They save Khârn, Argel Tal and Cyrene from some cultists mad from religious fevor in Betrayer

I don't think they were terminators. It doesn't actually say either way what they are but I got the impression they were power armoured marines

Actually there are Vakrah Jal terminators.

They save Khârn, Argel Tal and Cyrene from some cultists mad from religious fevor in Betrayer

I don't think they were terminators. It doesn't actually say either way what they are but I got the impression they were power armoured marines

Yeah this was my thought too - I don't have Betrayer with me at the moment, but I'll definitely double-check just in-case there's any stuff I've missed which might help add something else to the illustration

Thanks for the input guys

• 1 year later...

Archived