Carcharodons novel by Robbie McNiven

b1soul

Robbie MacNiven has been writing short stories for BL for a while and has works published outside of BL.

His two advent stories for 40k (Blood and Iron and A Song for the Lost) were decent, and he wrote one of the Deathwatch stories.

Decent as in meh or as in quite enjoyable

Robbie MacNiven has been writing short stories for BL for a while and has works published outside of BL.

His two advent stories for 40k (Blood and Iron and A Song for the Lost) were decent, and he wrote one of the Deathwatch stories.

same opinion here. But we will see - their full glory was shown only at Badab war so far. So I wouldn't be surprised to see that this book is about the Badab war, lol

Decent as in enjoyable. Blood and Iron could've been more, but A Song for the Lost was great. Noise Marines, some choir boy drama, nicely creepy.

The Carch helmet looks like a stormtrooper helmet. Looking forward to the book though.

Exactly why i will not even read it - until the cover would be revealed. SW should not have it's place in W40K

It's a standard MKV helmet. Been in the background for ages, nothing to do with Star Wars at all.

Besides, as has been pointed out, the art isn't final. I think this is actually from one of the FFG Deathwatch books, rather than the FW Badab War books.

The Carch helmet looks like a stormtrooper helmet. Looking forward to the book though.

Exactly why i will not even read it - until the cover would be revealed. SW should not have it's place in W40K

It's a standard MKV helmet. Been in the background for ages, nothing to do with Star Wars at all.

Besides, as has been pointed out, the art isn't final. I think this is actually from one of the FFG Deathwatch books, rather than the FW Badab War books.

It's because its white that it makes them think its a stormtrooper helmet.

Anyway the colour on the book is wrong for Carcharodons as it should be gray.

Eh, looks grey to me. Maybe a bit pale but well within the limits. A lot of the Carcharodons in the FW books have a paler faceplate than the rest of their armour anyway.

Eh, looks grey to me. Maybe a bit pale but well within the limits. A lot of the Carcharodons in the FW books have a paler faceplate than the rest of their armour anyway.

Yeap, lol

• 4 months later...

Hey guys...anyone have this?

The most inhuman of Space Marines, the Carcharodons Astra, engage the Night Lords on the prison world of Zartak.

On the prison world of Zartak, darkness has fallen on Arbitrators and inmates alike. The Night Lords have come, and with them the shadow of fear and pain. However, the Chaos Space Marines are not the only faction with deadly designs on Zartak. From the void, running on silent, another fleet emerges. Its warriors are grey-clad and white-faced, and their eyes are as black as the Outer Dark… the savage Carcharodons Astra.

Argh and I hoped that there would be some news about it. ^^

Hey Rob,

as you are the Carcharodons expert (:P), can you tell me if they had something to do in 36M? Would like to use them in a civil war against a hegemony which was founded by a self proclaimed reborn Sigilite. ^^