Timorem - Black Shields Force

drakarth

Hello all, I am fairly new to Bolter and Chainsword so seeing all the cool projects going on I think it is time I started my own force. I am doing a Black Shield Force as they seem pretty cool as an idea and all the ideas people have come up with have inspired me (also I am terrible at painting and black is simple enough). 

Here is my Reaver Lord Venator

Enjoy

Thanks for the comments so far, I am still writing a backstory for the character and the force but that will take time. I am currently working on a few marauders for the start of my force.

WIP

What is the resin body of your reaver lord?

I used Autilon Skorr as his model is slightly larger than the average model so makes the lord look more imposing. 

Lord Venator

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p542/drakrth/IMG_0343_zpskzdqm4mu.jpg

"Through the darkness the pawns of false prophets peered hoping for salvation but all they saw was him, the undying horror, the master of the Black Horde and Lord of the Timorem and he where he walked destruction followed"

Ishmhial the Mad

M31

This is my first attempt at writing background for my force there is more to come as I develop the force further.

Quintusia

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p542/drakrth/image_zps9y84ozc2.jpeg

"Justice for the Emperor"

Recording of Quintusia (Believed to be a Knight Errant working with the Timorem")

M31

Sorry about the delay I am a slow painter and had several other real world issues to sort out. I am thinking of running an outlander blackshield force using a knight errant as a beacon so allowing my other forces to use him to deep strike in.

Archived