+ + + BROTHERHOOD OF THE ANGELS 2016 + + +

Looks like you are going for a whole chronicle instead of just a simple article. Talk about going above and beyond. tongue.png

Just add an image of the color scheme and I'll call you complete for the purposes of the competition but feel free to continue to expand upon the article as you see fit.

Alright, I will do that probably tommorow night! Hel I added even more fluff to my post in the form of Honors, Recruitment and added a brief Bio of Lord Ohminius Volt.

Alright, I think It's finally ready to be called completed by the standards of the vow. I want to add one more champion of the Legion but I can do that later. For Now I added a picture of the regular lucius color scheme found in the skitarii book as it's pretty much my army colors are.

But now, I can rest easy now that I know it is completed!

Congratulations on the Completion! Just need MoGuy to finish and this forum is 100% complete!

Where did you find the painters Tiger9gamer?

Thank you! And I kinda didn't. Since my legion is coming from lucius, a pre-established forgeworld, I copy pasted the paint-job from lexicanium >.< I do plan on putting up pictures of my painted army soon though!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright added my final fluff piece about Commander Tech Priest Anguis, So aside from editing and maybe some sprucing up, I am officially done!

Here it is in the collapsable:

Tech Priest Anguis Diode: The current commander of the 413th had a humble start. Born to the Forge workers who barely managed to support themselves, Acidus was found to be a young prodigy when he completely disassembled and reassembled his family’s cognitor for fun. He was quickly offered to the Tech Priests of Lucius to taught, and though many disdained his lowly start none could deny his ability to repair machines. He was taught how to repair bigger and stronger machines, each challenge he met with an enthusiasm his old teacher found perplexing. In no time he risen to the rank of Enginseer, and rather than be attached to a guard regiment, the young, peaceful Anguis was sent to the Agri-world of Siligo. There he tended to the great tractors and harvesters that belonged to the farmers of the world. It was a paradise, with wars that were far away and endless machines he could fix for the citizens of Siligo.

The Paradise did not last, and after 8 years of doing his duty to the people of Siligo, the fertile world was turned to ash. The legions of the Archenemy descended on the world on wings of fire, slaughtering the families that Anguis befriended and burning the vast fields of nourishment as a sacrifice to the dark gods. Anguis and the rest of his mechanicus brethren managed to escape on the last grain hauler to leave the system, watching the chaos ships blast the earth from orbit. Anguis took a vow of vengeance as they left the system, promising his machine god that he will make every enemy of the Imperium pay for every live they took.

As soon as he was transported back to Lucius Anguis began his transformation from simple engineer to a warlord. He Studied under the vicious teachers of the Ordo Reductor, and learned all he could about the great war machines that belonged to the Legio Cybernetica. He transformed himself, his enhancements and augments turning his once human form into a snake like creature built only for war, a legend of the Apex Predators that were native to Siligo.

He became the apprentice to those Tech Priests that commanded the skitarii legions, and after half a Century of war he rose to be the commander of a great Ordo Reductor Matrix, and after three successful campaigns he was given command of the 413th Extermination legion. Finally, with the tools he needed he waged holy war against the enemies of the imperium as he had vowed almost 200 years before, and through his crusades he rescued countless technologies that would have been lost to the countless enemies of the Imperium.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE TIME!

ETL V is now in full swing and it is time for this competition to wind down. As per the last update, I mentioned that this competition will close with the closing of new entrants to the ETL. This has been set to June 15th. This allows those of us who haven't finished more time to complete our entires.

So here is where we stand with entrants and completions:

OATH BEARERS - Codex Space Marines

1. Brother SP - Iron Heralds - WIP Thread
  2. Brother Tyler - Fire Claws (aka the Relictors)
  3. Dosjetka - Crimson Praetors
  4. Empurata - Helion Legion (Sons of Guilliman)
  5. Iron Aquifer - Bellatus Cael (Sons of Possibly Dorn)
  6. Lephisto - The Celestial Zealots (Sons of Guilliman)
  7. Olis - Inheritors (Sons of Dorn) - WIP Thread
  8. Retributis - The Sons of Penance (Sons of Dorn)

OATH BEARERS - Blood Angels

• appiah5 - The Reborn - WIP
  • CaptainHelion - Blood Owls - WIP
  • Charlo - The Sanguine Visions
  • Dolchiate Remembrancer - Crimson Sons of Vengeance - WIP
  • Father Mapple - Blood Suns
  • LRM23936 - The Swords of Camalus
  • Nicodemus Doloroso - Angels Sorrowful

OATH BEARERS - Unforgiven

OATH BEARERS - Space Wolves

1. Grahl Ironheart - Night Howlers
  2. RikuEru - RAVN SØK - WIP Thread

OATH BEARERS - Adepta Sororitas

1. Aquilanus - Name Pending
  2. Barabbas Sogalon - Order of the All-seeing Eye
  3. Ficinus - Order of Our Lady of the Perpetual Flame - WIP
  4. *Furyou Miko - Order of the Ruby Blade - WIP
  5. Mard - Name Pending
  6. Noeh - Ashen Wolves of Gersemi - WIP
  7. Servant of Dante - Order of the Glorious Reprisal
  8. Spacefrisian - Daughters of Russ

OATH BEARERS - Adeptus Mechanicus

1. MoGuy - Forgbworld Halo Prime - WIP
  2. Tiger9Gamer - 413th Lucius Expedition Force - Thread
  3. Tyriks - Adamant Legion

OATH BEARERS - Astra Militarum

OATH BEARERS - Chaos Space Marines

• Beachymike123 - Siege Makers
  • Conn Eremon - Broken Void
  • Pylaeides - The True Emperor's Children
  • Thedarkprincesnun - Angels of Despair - WIP
  • Trevak Dal - Nightblades

OATH BEARERS - Lost and the Damned

• Conn Eremon - Broken Void
  • Warsmith Gorrched - Sons of Iron
  • Stepfan - Rumeriazian 8th

OATH BEARERS - Age of Darkness

• Barabbas Sogalon - 90th Expeditionary Fleet (XIV Legion)
  • Cthonia - 58th Grand Battalion (IV Legion) - WIP
  • Drakrth - Black Horde
  • Hydriatus - 105th Grand Battalion (IV Legion)
  • Immersturm - True Emperor's Children - WIP
  • Ion - 954th Expeditionary Fleet (XVI Legion)
  • KBA - 1209th Expeditionary Fleet (XVI Legion)
  • Kurama - 214th Exploratory Flotilla (XII Legion)
  • Wolf_Pack - Clan Tabarn'akk

OATH BEARERS – Liber Astartes

1. Brother Tyler - Legio Bolter & Chainsword

I'll give it a try.

I, Kelborn, representative of the Household Valcorian, heirs of our lost home Lordahron, in the name of the Emperor, make this oath of moment to submit a complete history of my Knight Household and it's honored history! This I vow in the name of Uther Valcorian, let us not forget his sacrifice to save us all!

Deadline is the 15th of June, correct?

Might get close, but it is possible to finish it. ;) 

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings traveller,

my name is Veliad Kelborn, remembrancer of the Questoris Familia, tasked to write down the tales of the so called Scarlet Onslaught or better known as House Valcorian, the heirs of Lordahron.

Attached you will find their tragic past, which is full of loss, sacrifice and heroism. But then the Imperium came to save them. The holy Adeptus Astartes of the famous Black Templars helped them in their most desparate our, taking them as allies and teaching them everything about His glory Great Crusade.

Soon, they adapted. Soon, they left their past behind, renaming themselves House Valcorian.

But enough of an old man telling stories. Please continue. Embrace their legacy. When you will meet them on the battlefield, you will see them from a different point of view.

Please forgive me for adding some ancient pictures I have found in our archives. Though they are not owned by me or House Valcorian, I found them suitable.

For Him on Terra!

Yours sincerely,

Veliad Kelborn

+-+-+-+

House Valcorian

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource_images/28/maps_27630_preview.jpg

(placeholder, something similar is scheduled)

Title: The heirs of Lordahron

Household Grade: Secundus (on its way to achieve rank Primus)

Warden Domain: Lordahron (formerly), crusading fleet Scarlet Onslaught (current)

Cognomen: The Burning Blades, The Scarlet Crusaders, formerly known as House Atreis

Allied Legions/ Forge Worlds: Forge World of Deepforge, Black Templars, Ecclisiarchy

Allegiance: Fedelitas Extremis

Founded by the great Lord Tyr in the 25th Millennium during the Age of Technology, House Valcorian has a long and glorious history boasting some of the finest warriors ever to sit on the Throne Mechanicum. Eons ago, there was no single Household on Valcorian as their ancestors have divided into seven separate kingdoms with Atreis being the strongest. The elite cadre of the seven kingdoms nobles can trace its illustrious ancestry back to a time when their forefathers rode horses into battle against the beasts and Wildorks of their homeworld, fighting desperate battles against the terrible beasts. In their first years on the seemingly beautiful world of Lordahron, the early settlers lacked the means to make use of their Knight STCs, unable to mine the components to craft the Adamantium required to fabricate the walkers. In their place, native steed like creatures, called Talbaks, were used, perfectly adapted to the environment of Lordahron. Astride these mounts the knights, clad in baroque armour of techno-plate crafted from locally-mined iron, would do battle. The mightiest of their number was Tyr, who slew two Lurkers and an Orkboss with his lurkerbone lance before eventually becoming Atreis' inaugural ruler, making it the most powerful and venerated of all seven kingdoms. Even though the Knight suits enabled the nobles to finally overcome the beasts and held the Orks checked, they never forgot the skills they had mastered.

To this day, Lordahrons Knights are amongst the very deadliest in battle. Though these times are long gone, just like the beasts themselves, the nobles still test their fighting skills against each other on talbakback, each one a great warrior both in and out of his Knight armor, in the wide halls of their flagship Atreis. Their unification into one Household, after their tragic loss of Lordahron, resulted in a House of consummate bladesmen, each one deadly in close quarters with a Reaper Chainsword and more than capable of besting war machines many times their own size with a flurry of devastating thrusts and cuts. House Valcorian is one of the Imperium's greatest knightly houses, despite being one of the mediocre in number with about 150 Knights at its disposal. In honor of the cavalry formations that once battled the beast’s and Orks of their ancient homeworld, House Valcorian refers to a household detachment of its Knights as a Lance. Indeed, the Knights of House Valcorian crave such melee combat, and have earned a bloody reputation for aggressiveness in battle, charging quickly into their foes and rending them to scraps.

History

Tales of House Atreis

Thoras Valcorian, the first Highlord

About one century prior to the first contact with the Imperium of mankind, the seven kingdoms of Lordahron were everything else but unified, with small skirmishes , discussions and threatenings being daily routine. Wildorks from the Gurubai jungles were a constant thread, but none of importance to the northern kingdoms who had their own problems with a rising population of lurkers and riots. House Strom for example suffered heavily when a riot nearly turned into civil war.

It was in this time of conflict when, in the tropical jungles of Gurubai, one Ork rose to power and would change Lordahron forever, Garrok Blackjaw. He quickly got rid of his adversaries and united the whole Dreddmaw clan, turning it into the first and only Waaagh!! Lordahron would ever see. Like a green Tide of death, the Orks streamed out of the jungles, charging at the walls of kingdoms Boriak and Laradna. As both of them fought seperatly, they stood no chance and needed to flee towards the northern kingdoms. Baron Lothar led their exodus, constantly defending his people and those of House Laradna against the advancing Orks. Having conquered Boriaks castle of Blackrock, the Dreddmaws had advanced technology in their hands for the first time. Recognising their ability of building and tooling, it did not take long until the Orks were building their own giant and twisted Knights.

Meanwhile the Exodus under Baron Lothar arrived at the gates of castle Honorhold of House Atreis. Duke Thoras Valcorian welcomed them and offered his help. After discussing with Lothar, he came to the conclusion that every kingdom on its own could not stand against the rising Ork menace. He send out Heralds to gather all of the remaining four kingdoms to decide about their destiny. Luckily for them, the Orks were too busy to turn Blackrock into a fortress and use its technology to booster their forces.

For the first time, all seven Lords of Lordahron sat together to either agree on an unified force to engage Blackjaw or to seal their doom. Though it was difficult enough to get all seven lords at one table, Duke Thoras Valcorian achieved the impossible after a couple of days. When they emerged from the throne room, they lead their forces with ferocious passion and honor against Blackjaws clan. Under the leadership of Baron Lothar and the newly elected Highlord Thoras Valcorian, a force of several dozens Knights and the unified army of Lordahron would face the Dreddmaw clan. Though the Orks had advanced technology to use, the Scions of the Scarlet Crusade, how they called themselves, were more familiar with it and well trained, marching towards the Blackrock fortress. Against the united human forces, the wild Orks did not stand a chance. During the last battle at the Blackrock fortress, Thoras fought against the first functional orkish equivalent of an Imperial Knight, the Jugganaud. Build from a scavenged Knight and plundered material, it was the only thing they were able to build this size. It belonged to their Boss, Garrok Blackjaw. In an apocalyptic duel between Orkbane, Duke Valcorians Knight suit and Jugganaud, the fate of Lordahron was decided. No one can actually say what happened, but when Thoras Valcorian wanted to execute the killing blow, the Jugganaud exploded from within. Strange, violet lightning erupted from the broken chassis of Jugganaud, consuming Orkbane. When it reached its peak and no mortal eyes could withstand its intensity, it came to an explosion, followed by a shockwave which only the other Knights of Lordahron could withstand. When smoke and ash had lifted, both had vanished. Duke Thoras Valcorian, savior of Lordahron was gone. With no leader to keep discipline up, the diminished forces of the Dreddmaws fled into the jungles. Since then, they have not tried to start a new Waaagh!!!. Lordahron and the seven kingdoms werre save again.

House Atreis' sacristans did everything to get a glimpse of what happened with their Lord. They came to the conclusion that the Orks had either used some weird and instable technology as Jugganauds power engine or that a Weirdboy, an rare Ork capable of using psionic powers, was onboard and did something that went terribly wrong, resulting in this strange explosion. Whatever the case, the people of Lordahron had lost their greatest hero.

House Atreis renamed its castle into Thoragarde in honor their savior. Thoras' son, Uther Valcorian took his seat on Atreis' throne, swearing that he would get rid of the Ork threat once and for all. The other six Lords agreed that without Thoras intervention, they would have all died. Therefore they all pledged their loyalty to the throne of House Atreis, unifying Lordahrons population for all eternety. Though they had successfully faced and prevented their destruction, death itself would soon come for them.

Lordahrons Fall

"I have seen the future. I have seen our galaxy, our world in flames. A golden God, betrayed by those he loved. Civil War. Brothers fighting brothers. A great Devourer arriving to feast upon our remains. Death itself rising from ancient graves. Such horrors. You cannot imagine them. Only death will save us. Death will be our salvation. Embrace it! For in the distant future, there is only war. "

+-+-+-+-+

Nar'Ruhl, leader of the cult known as the Damned

About thirty years had past since the Ork-Wars had ravaged the seven kingdoms. The remaining Orks fought again against each other in a constant struggle for power. The dangerous Lurkers were nearly extinct. The kingdoms of Lordahron were prospering, enjoying their peace but from the unlikiest edge of the world, death was about to rise to devour them all.

The primitives of the northern wildlands were uniting under an unknown leader. Household Strom, the ruling House of these regions engaged those gatherings with their mighty Knight scions, not knowing that those they had killed, rised again shortly after. Their mysterious leader, Nar'Rhul turned out to be in favor of the dark god known as Nurgle. Rumors had it that he was blessed with a second soul, some whispered that Nar'Rhul had allowed a daemon to possess his body, granting him incredible power.

With every body rising from the dead, Nar'Rhuls army was growing, until he gave command to attack the first target in his plan: castle Danaria of House Strom.

When the southern kingdoms lost contact to House Strom, Highlord Uther Valcorian send an expedition force to look after them. They never returned. He decided to have a look for himself. Along with his son Liam and his Aucteller Ballador Servantes, he travelled to the cold wastes of the north. Arriving at the borders of kingdom Strom, the Highlord and his followers were welcomed by none other than the Knights of House Strom themselves.

Unfortunately for them, the Damned taken taken over of control of Stroms stock of Knight Suits and attacked the arriving detachment. Even worse, their cult leader Nar'Rhul finally rerealed himself, a ridiculously huge abomination with bleeding eyes and numerous infected wounds across his body. Mushrooms grew out of his back, constantly spreading their spores which infected he area around him with pestilence and death. He heralded the end of all things and death being their salvation.

With that, he casted a spell to resurrect the previously fallen expedition, which was hidden beneath the snow, Valcorian had sent previously. Outnumbered and not able to stand against the foul sorcerer, Lord Uther and his men retreated. While retreating, Liam Valcorian was overwhelmed. He sacrificed himself, charging at the corrupted Knights, buying his companions the necessary time to escape. Shocked by the loss of his son, Lord Uther returned just in time at Thoragarde, when heralds from all over Lordahron came to him, requesting for aid and support. As it turned out, Nar'Rhul had used the conquering of Strom as a distraction to send his priests in all of the remaining six kingdoms, corrupting them from within. Uther did what he had to do. He gathered all pure and loyal forces he could get. All in all, he had about 100 Knights and several hundreds of infantries under his command. Out of Thoragarde, they would liberate their homes from the mark of undeath. The reclamation lasted for years but was futile, as the undead armies and the corrupted Knights were getting stronger with each fallen man. Then, the day came, when the very last Knights and citizens searched for shelter behind the walls of Thoragarde being the last bastion to remain. There, they were able to hold back the undead forces for nearly two years. The losses were immense. Ulric Boriak, the only heir of his father Talsdan, died fighting three corrupted Knights of Strom, taking two of them with him into the maws of final death. It was the hour of heroes and legends.

In their most desperate hour, when extinction seemed close at hand, salvation came on thunderous engines through the clouds above Thoragarde, the Imperium of man had arrived.

While Uther and his diminished forces fought the hordes of undead, the Horus Heresy had ravaged the entire galaxy. During the so called era of the Forging, the victorious Imperium had started countless crusades to reclaim those systems lost by heresy and to claim unknown regions of the galaxy. One of these crusades consisted of none other than the famous Black Templar’s, sons of Rogal Dorn, the Emperor's Praetorian. It was them, who discovered Lordahron. Seeing the last survivors of a once prosperous planet fighting for their life's against the cursed servants of chaos was more than enough to convince the Black Templar’s to immediately make planet fall. Hailing from the skies in countless Thunderhawks and the like, the angels of death engaged the endless hordes of undead. Even though they were able to drive back the Damned, the crusades commander, Marshal Heinrich, declared that they were too many andte planet was lost. He offered Highlord Uther and his daughter Lady Tyria Valcorian, the last members of the ruling House Atreis, and their people a refuge on his ships and promised them to help them to reclaim everything they would need to endure, most notably the STCs within the seven kingdoms castles as they were to precious to get lost. Although they were able to save thousands of citizens, hundreds of loyal servants, most notable the Houses' Sacristans and enough resources to keep their Knights functional, not all STC shards could be recovered. In the remains of former castle Kirin'but of House Laradna, Lord Uther and the sinister Nar'Rhul fought for the last of the rare STC shards. Though Lord Uther fought fiercely in his ancient Knight suit Bringer of Light, the foul sorcerers powers have constantly been growing as did his size. No one could deny his possession as his body reminded more a foul daemon of Nurgle than a human being. Knowing that he neither could defeat his enemy nor could escape, Uther set the engines of his old suit on overdrive, resulting in an explosion strong enough to destroy the STC and to vaporize himself and the champion of Nurgle once and for all. With his sacrifice and the final death of Nar'Rhul, the forces of the Damned were leaderless and acted headless, buying enough time for Uthers daughter Tyria to evacuate the last Knights of the forlorn world they had once called home.

Saved on the Black Templars fleet, the survivors of Lordahron watched their world burn when the fleet enacted a bombardment to purge it. Descending from all seven kingdoms, the refugees needed a leader to guide them, they needed a future to look upon. All remaining barons, dukes and the like declared that they would only follow the orders of Tyria Valcorian, the rightful heir of House Atreis. Tyria accepted their vows and announced that from now on there shall be no more difference between the Houses of Atreis, Rotheris or Boriak. They all had lost their home and were all equally new in this galaxy at war, which lied before them. The gathered Knights raised their fists and belowed the new name of their unified, new Household: Valcorian.

The Imperium of mankind

"Look at your precious world, Uther. Why are you so stubborn? This world, this galaxy will burn! Death is the only way out. Join us. Join me and together, we will bring the peace of the grave to everyone before the fires will erupt."

"Fool. You seem to forget. Fire does not care if you are dead or alive. It burns either way! "

+-+-+-+-+

Last recorded words of Highlord Uther Valcorian, blessed be his sacrifice, and the monster known as Nar'Rhul

Following the events on Lordahron, House Valcorian held a deep grudge against every form of sorcery or mutation. Living alongside the Black Templars for quite a while, made them close allies in both war and spirit alike, especially Aucteller Ballador Servantes quickly befriended the zealous Templars. As they were newly introduced to the wider Imperium, the Black Templars taught them everything they needed to know. Like their Templar allies, the Knights of Valcorian quickly adapted the idea of a unified humanity and the ideals of the Emperors Great Crusade. Their spend time as an ally of the Black Templars made them as headstrong as the sons of Dorn. But instead of ignoring loyal psykers like the Templars under Marshal Heinrich did, the Sacristans of House Valcorian, on behalf of their new leader Tyria Valcorian, started to experiment on captured ones. For the Knights of Valcorian, every psyker was a lost and damned soul, waiting to the abused by xenos witches or the dark forces of chaos. Therefore, their only way of absolution was to fight against these forces. If they die fighting, they would find redemption in the eyes of the Emperor, the only psyker pure enough to resist the dark gods. After many years of research, they were finally able to turn them into a weapon which could be used by the Houses scions. They modified their Knight suits, hiding a small cell behind every Knights shoulder crest. There, a psyker would be placed before every battle. When his powers were needed, his Scion would activate the necessary systems, opening the shoulder crest and releasing the psykers enhanced powers, be it a kinetic shield, a lightning storm or the ability of foresight. Normally, the usage of the psionic powers to such a degree was too much for a mortal body to handle, burning it from within. Therefore, in most cases, the psykers died a short but terrible death. But some were not so lucky. Sometimes, a psyker survived the battle. If that was the case he was taken care of until he was ready to be used again in the heat of battle, hoping that this time it will be his last act of duty.

Since their loss of Lordahron, House Valcorian gained much favor and influence. A loyal ally of the mighty Black Templars, many Freeblades or small Houses, which stood at the brink of extinction, decided to join them, raising its numbers into the hundreds. Furthermore, the relationship between them and the Black Templars and later the Ecclisiarchy resulted in obtaining more and more ships to carry their Knights and the necessary supplies. The people of Lordahron, familiar in the ways of war since their birth, quickly adapted their new role of the ship’s crewmen and auxiliary troops. Tyria Valcorian, first ruler of House Valcorian, was named Grand Crusader by Marshal Heinrich, honoring her engagement against the foes of mankind, since the loss of her homeworld. The command over their own crusading fleet consisting of several dozen capital ships, their flagship being the Lucifer, an Avenger-class Grand Cruiser.

Tales of Honor

Kaptin Dabossa - M32

"Who's da Boss?" "You da Boss, kaptin!" "Aye! I'm Kaptin Dabossa! Now, all canons, fire in the whole! Show dem Umanz who's da Boss 'ere!" "You da..." "SHUT UP! One time's enuf!"

+-+-+-+-+

Kaptin Dabossa aboard his flagship King Bokks Revenge

During the dark age of the rising Ork warlord known as the Beast, the Imperium had to face the greatest war since the Horus Heresy. Some might even say that it was even more devastating than the betrayal of Horus. Whatever the case, the Beast made use of numerous and various Ork groups to bolster his ranks. Among those mercenaries were the infamous and cunning Grinskull Freebootas. Known for his cruelty and his usage of commandos to sabotage his enemies forces and later overcome them with his mechanised army, Kaptin Dabossa was tasked to raid the southern fringes of the Imperium to bind as many forces as possible, leaving the Sol Segmentum weakened. Therefore, he choosed to assault the most precious and well defended targets Segmentum Tempestus had to offer.

It was during his assault on Tharis IV, an important support base of the local imperial forces, when the nearby Gilnead Crusade, consisting of the Knight House Valcorian and a Black Templars crusade, received their new orders concerning the rising to Ork threat. While he Black Templars were force to return to the Sol sector to enact the Last Wall protocol, Household Valcorian was tasked to stop the ravaging Dabossa. For the first time since their induction into the imperial forces, the Knights of Valcorian were on their own. Along with their own auxiliary forces at their side, they received the distress call of Tharis IV. Together, they hunted Dabossa through the entire Segmentum Tempestus until they finally met on Tur Kilas. Outnumbered, the Freebootas fought fiercely but stood no chance against the newly renamed Scarlet Onslaught, the continuously growing fleet of House Valcorian. Though their victory was ultimate, Kaptin Dabossa was able to flee aboard his flagship King Bokks Revenge, sacrificing the rest of his fleet.

Victorious for now, Grand Crusader Manath Valcorian, son of Tyria Valcorian, gathered the remaining forces of Segmentum Tempestus and returned to the northern regions of the Imperium. The Beast was still out there and the war was far from being over.

Rise of the forgotten kingdom - M41

"This is our galaxy. You will be purged and forgotten. Embrace your destiny. Death awaits."

+-+-+-+-+

Highlord Anubarak of the Nerub dynasty while emerging from the tomb beneath the growing hive city of Niliad

At the end of the 41st Millennium, House Valcorian received a distress call of a nearby colony, Abidus II. A recently colonised planet, Abidus II was a beautiful world with many and yet untouched resources like the rare adamantium or other metal which were important for the wider industry of the Imperium. A single Hive city, called Niliad, was in the making, builded around the first factories and mines. Beneath it, the first miners had discovered an ancient and locked gateway. Curious and not listening to the representative of the Adeptus Mechanicum, Niliads rulers ordered them to open the gateway. In doing so, they activated emergency systems which slumbered for eons. The earth rumbled when the gateway opened and a wind, cold as ice, blew out of it, giving the gathered people chills. It was the last thing they would feel as thousands of awakening Necron warriors emerged from the ancient tombs, the Nerub dynasty had awakened.

Shortly after, the Scarlet Onslaught entered the orbit of Abidus II. Niliad was no more, the survivors had fled into the wilderness. The Necrons of the Nerub dynasty had begun to rebuild their ancient kingdom. House Valcorian made immediately planetfall at the side of the of the 423th Hyldracian Jumpers and the Sons of Medusa chapter. While the Sons of Medusa started a seperate ambush into the ancient tombs of Nerub, House Valcorian fought the emerging Necron forces directly to distract and bind them in the ruins of Niliad. A glorious and honorable battle begun between the forces of the Imperium under Grand Crusader Tirios Valcorian and the soulless, silent fighters of Highlord Anubarak within the ruins of Niliad.

Home

Lordahron

"Lad, no one feels ready. No one feels that he deserves it. And you know why? Because no one does. It is grace, pure and simple. We are inherently unworthy, simply because we are human, and all human beings are flawed.

But Lordahron loved us anyway. It loved us for what we sometimes can rise to in rare moments. It loved us for what we can do to help others. And it loved us because we can help it share its message by striving daily to be worthy, even though we understand that we cannot ever truly become so.

So stand there today, as I did, feeling that you cannot possibly deserve it or ever be worthy, and know that you are in the same place every single knight has ever stood."

+-+-+-+-+

Grand Crusader Darion Valcorian, addressing new scions right before the trial of the throne

http://static.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1441/castle8208818.jpg
Thoragarde, home of House Atreis

The world of Lordahron was comprised of one major continent, with a number of smaller islands scattered about it. The large continent was divided into seven kingdoms which derive from the first settlers’ eons ago and some untamed areas like the southern Gurubai jungles or the northern Icepeaks. The kingdom of Strom was located in the north, Therac in the west, Atiur in the east, Laradna in the south and Atreis in the center of Lordahrons continent. The other two kingdoms, Rotheris and Boriak were located in between the other kingdoms, habituating some of the most dangerous regions, Rhoteris' castle was build right next to a large oasis in the desert of Taniris, while Boriaks home is in the deep jungles of Gurubai. It is there, in the lethal and vast jungles, where the remaining Wildorks of the Dreddmaw tribe had fled to.

Though a beautiful world, many dangers lurked in the shadows. Wildorks, living their way longer than the human settlers, see them as intruders on their world. Driven back in the so called Ork wars, which lasted for centuries, they were finally defeated, when the human settlers were able to field the first unified force of Imperial Knights under the leadership of Thoras Valcorian. In the coldan distant northern regions, there lived a society of outcast and condemned. They lived in clans, degenerated to nothing more than barbarians. Still they were a constant thread for the kingdom of Strom.

Since its destruction after an uprising of a chaos cult dedicated to the dark god Nurgle, it is nothing more than a wasteland. Seemingly purged from all form of life, the planet was declared perditas. With nowhere to call home, the survivors of the seven kingdoms united under a new banner and joined their saviors and the Imperium of mankind.

The Scarlet Onslaught

Since the fall of Lordahron, House Valcorian and its people have joined the Black Templars Crusade for numerous times. Living alongside them, made them close allies in both war and spirit alike. As they were newly introduced to the wider Imperium, the Black Templars taught them everything they needed to know. Like their Templar allies, the Knights of Valcorian quickly adapted the idea of a unified humanity and the ideals of the Emperors Great Crusade. To prove themselves, every citizen of Valcorian joined the Crusades cause, serving aboard the ships or at the side of auxiliary troops. I did not take them long to fully adapt a life of war as they had faced a constant thread on Lordahron, the wild Orks of the Dreddmaw clan. It did not take long until the first ships pledged themselves to House Valcorian and were fully maintained by Lordahrons descendants. For their long wielding alliance and friendship, High Marshal Heinrich made use of his connections and gave his old friend Tyria Valcorian a Avenger-class Grand Cruiser. She named it Atreis as a reminder of where they came from and the ideals House Atreis had stood for: wisdom, justice and compassion. During the centuries of loyal service, more and more ships, which were assigned to them, pledged their loyalty to House Valcorian which ultimately resulted in their own fleet, capable to undergo its own crusades.

The descendants of the Lordahron refugees became the crew of the fleet, including the Houses Sacristans and its own regiments of auxiliary troops, who also support their Knight Scions on the battlefield.

The Lucifer

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/d/d8/AvengerClassGrandCruiser.JPG
The Lucifer, flagship of the Scarlet Onslaught

The Lucifer is an Avenger-class Grand Cruiser which is many ways the archetypal Grand Cruiser. It comes from an earlier era of Imperial fleets, when Grad Cruisers straddled the line between Cruisers and Battleships. It is a massively potent and brutally simple warship that While regarded as unusually reliable and faithful for Grand Cruisers, the Avengers are now amongst the rarest of their class. No one knows for certain where the Lucifer, which was formerly known as Imperator Eternum, first originated. Since it has become the flagship of House Valcorian, it has undergone a great deal of modifications. The original macro-weapons, designed to brutally crush enemies at short range, have been replaced with either longer-range laser batteries or extremely powerful short-ranged macrobatterries, guaranteeing the ability of the Lucifer to crush its foes at any range. In addition, the aft gun decks have been removed and replaced with Titanforge lance turrets. Those foes foolish enough to fight the Lucifer find a ship able to wreak havoc at long range, but as they close its fire only intensifies, until they flee or break up under the punishment.

Furthermore, it's interior was greatly refitted as well, giving it the capabilities of carrying and maintaining about 50 Knight suits and the necessary equipment. As they have lost their homeworld, a great portion of the supply deck was reshaped, turning it into a large garden with its own eco system consisting of Lordahrons flora and fauna which was saved during the exodus. Nowadays, a peaceful herde of Talbaks strives through flushing green grass, while little Mandaki forests give shelter to other small animals like the rare Wolpatig or a couple of different bird species like the Ironhawk. This is the most precious place for the people of Lordahron as it serves as a constant reminder of what they have lost and from where they are coming from.

Each Valcorian has ruled his and the Houses interests from aboard it, to the point where they do not bother to maintain a stronghold of operations on a planet or space station. They have lost their homes previously. They don't want history to repeat itself. Therefore, they have not taken another planet as theirs. The ship is utterly unsubtle, which seems to fit House Valcorians desires perfectly. Its martial pride and legacy of Imperial service are immediately obvious by the unmasked ranks of gun batteries and baroque ornamentation portraying it as an Imperial vessel. Those who serve aboard her report the vessel seems to contain an aura of complete confidence and utter pride, as if the vessel itself could not conceive of a challenge it could not overcome. This hubris may not be misplaced -- in its centuries of service in the Valcorian’s fleet, the times the Lucifer has been forced to retreat from battle are few and far between.

Material Strength

Upon taking its place alongside the crusading hosts Black Templars Fleet known as the Evangelior Crusade, House Valcorian was allotted a nominal Household grade classification of "Tertius Belicosa", a rating that recognized the very mediocre number of Knight armors the House was able to field. At the brink of extinction and saved by the Evangelior Crusade, the surviving Knight Scions of Lordahron were able to field about one hundred Knight suits, including 34 heavily damaged ones which would take months if not years until they could fight again. Without anywhere to go, they decided to accompany the Black Templars and help their saviors to unite mankind again.

Over the centuries, House Valcorian fought in numerous campaigns, obtaining a reputation of a fierce, loyal and honorable Household, which was the embodiment of the Great Crusades ideology. Dozens of Freeblades and other nearly extinct Household joined their cause, swelling their numbers until M41 up to three hundred Knight suit fighting for the Scarlet Onslaught fleet with additional suits resting in the depths of their ships. This fact made it nearly unnecessary for the masters of House Atreis to enter into compact with any of the many Mechanicum Forge Worlds whose envoys sought access to their vaults, and while it was never determined how many Knight armors laid within those hallowed chambers, it must have been a large quantity indeed for the House to feel secure in rebuffing the Mechanicum's advances.

As the Knight scions derived from different Houses unified as House Valcorian, they had abandoned the concept of letting the bloodline decide who should pilot a Knight. The House has a system to reward those who do well in war or work with titles or even Knights. Even peasants might obtain one, but their children likely won't retain the title. The only exception falls to the Valcorian bloodline. They are the peoples chosen family to lead them.

It was only in the field of conveyance across the stars from one war zone to the next that Valcorian was deficient. In practice this mattered little, for the vast armada of ships of all imaginable type that was the Evangelior and following Crusade Fleet was well able to accommodate their arm ours, and after years of service, some of these vessels as well as other ships were permanently assigned to the service of House Valcorian.

In composition, the House was able to commit a wide range of armor types to the field of battle and displayed a singular organization in this regard. Unlike many other Knight Houses, the Valcorian deployed their Knights into broadly homogenous wings. The largest number were the Knights of the Anvil, generally equipped with Questoris class armors, predominantly Errant and Paladin types. Other Knights were fielded as a purging phalanx, invariably equipped with Questoris Knights-Acherus or Questoris -Knights-Crusaders and similar types of armors. The Grand Crusader herself favored an ancient suit of Questoris Knight-Errant type armor called Ashkandi and she was ever attended on the field by a veteran Life Guard formation equipped with different types of Knight suits.

Notable Elements of House Valcorian

Notable House Valcorian Knights

"The Scions are nothing without their Knights. The Knights are nothing without their Scions. Both need us Sacristans as we need them as well. Do you see it now? It is a symbiosis. One part is nothing without the rest."

+-+-+-+-+

High Sacristan Bran Ironhand

• Bringer of Light - One of the oldest Knight armors in the service of House Atreis, this Cerastus Knight-Castigator belonged to Highlord Uther Valcorian himself and had inherited it from his father, Tharvis. The armor bears several key examples of Uther's personal heraldry, of particular note the icon of the Orkslayer, which he gained after finally defeating the Wildorks on Lordahron, twenty years before the rise of the Damned.
  • Orkbane - An ancient Questoris-Knight- which was used by the first Highlord of House Atreis, Thoras Valcorian. During the last battle at the Lordanil river, Orkbane faced the only mechanical abomination the Orks were able to build, the Jugganaud. After a devastating duel between them, a strange explosion erupted from Jugganaud chassis, consuming both of them. When the smoke had lifted, both had vanished, leaving no trace of their existence behind.
  • Galthorian- An Ancient Questors-Knight-Paladin armor of Seneschal Liam Valcorian.
  • Ashkandi - A Questoris-Knight-Errant armor of Highlord TyriaValcorian. This was the last functional Knight suit of House Atreis after Lordahrons fall. Though there were other, more battle hardened suits, they were heavily damaged and needed appropriate treatment. Tyria chooses this suit for herself. Years ago she had passed the trials to become a Knight Scion in this suit. Since then, there was no need to use it again. For her, it was an omen. Right after their departure, leaving the burning Lordahron behind, she started to train with it. Together, they withstood numerous obstacles and many foes. Its colors became the new scheme for all Valcorian suits: grey as base color (as a sign of their mourning), red livery (to honor the blood of those who have fallen) and skull white details (standing for those who will perish before House Valcorian). Since then, Ashkandi is the favored Knight armor of all Grand Crusaders following Tyria Valcorian.
  • Ashmourne - A Cerastus-Knight-Acheron armor of Aucteller Ballador Servantes. After the battle of Juverasz, the suit was heavily modified to bear the remains of Ballador Servantes. A side effect of this modification was that the imprints of its former Scions, the personality of Ballador and the machine spirit were fused together, resulting in the birth of a new being calling itself the Ashmourne.
  • Spirit of Bravery - A Cerastus-Knight-Lancer armour of Crusader Lord Hemet Voss.

Notable House Valcorian Personnel

"Remember, my daughter, we are knights. Vengeance cannot be a part of what we must do. If we allow our passions to turn to bloodlust, then we will become as vile as the Orks."

+-+-+-+-+

Highlord Uther Valcorian

• Highlord Thoras Valcorian - Thoras Valcorian, duke of House Atreis, was the one to unify all seven kingdoms under his banner to fight the wild Dredddmaw Orks, who dwelled in the jungles of Lordahron. A wise men and brilliant tactician, he knew that every kingdom would fall beneath the green flood. Though it was difficult enough to get all seven lords at one table, he achieved the impossible after a couple of days. When they emerged from the throne room under the leadership of now elected Highlord Valcorian, they lead their forces with ferocious passion and honor into war. Against the united human forces, the wild Orks did not stand a chance. During the last battle at the Blackrock fortress, which once belonged to House Boriak, Thoras fought against the Orks equivalent of an Imperial Knight, the Jugganaud. Build from a scavenged Knight and plundered material, it was the only thing they were able to build. It belonged to their Boss, Gorrosh da Big. In an apocalyptic duel between Orkbane and Jugganaud, the fat of Lordahron was decided. No one can actually say what happened, but when Thoras Valcorian wanted to execute the killing blow, the Jugganaud exploded from within. Strange, violet lightning erupted from the broken chassis of Jugganaud, consuming Orkbane. When it reached its peak and no mortal eyes could withstand its intensity, it resulted in an explosion, followed by a shockwave which only the other Knights of Lordahron could withstand. When the smoke had lifted, both had vanished. Thoras Valcorian, savior of Lordahron was gone. With no leader to keep discipline up, the Dreddmaws fled into the jungles. Since then, they have not tried to start a new Waaagh!!! House Atreis' sacristans did everything to get a glimpse of what happened there. They came to the conclusion that the Orks had either used some weird and instable technology as Jugganauds power engine or that a rare Weirdboy, an Ork capable of using psionic powers, was onboard and did something that went terribly wrong, resulting in this strange explosion. Whatever the case, the people of Lordahron had lost their greatest hero.
  • Highlord Uther Valcorian - Highlord of the House of Atreis and its Knightly Order. A noble and beloved man, it was him who lead his people in their darkest hour. Greatly outnumbered and with nowhere else to go, Highlord Uther gathered all survivor in his great castle of Thoragarde. From there, he leads a guerrilla warfare against the approaching hordes of the undead. When Lordahron was found by the forces of the famous Black Templars, Uther fought alongside them and was impressed by their strength. Although they successfully fought they undead, there were plenty of more approaching. The Black Templars leader declared that the planet was lost and must be abandoned. As there was no other way, Uther and his remaining Knights gave in. While his people were evacuated, Uther fought tirelessly to recover the STC shards within each of the Houses castles. Badly injured he faced the leader of the Damned, Nar'Ruhl. As he was no match for the powerful psyker, Uther overloaded his Knight suit, resulting in an apocalyptic explosion, vaporizing everything nearby. To honor his sacrifice, the remaining Knights and barons gathered under the banner of Uthers daughter, Tyria Valcorian, renaming themselves House Valcorian.
  • Seneschal Liam Valcorian- Son and heir of Uther Valcorian. A proud and selfless man, Liam was the embodiment of House Atreis convictions. Everyone on Lordahron knew that he would be a worthy Highlord. He accompanied his father during his visit of the cold wastes of Frostend, not knowing what was waiting there. Greeted by the Knight suits of House Strom, they were ambushed by a death worshipping cult named the Damned. Even worse, they were taking command of House Stroms Knights. In the following fight, the loyal forces of House Atreis were overwhelmed. To save his father and comrades, Liam charged at the enemy's lines, buying them enough time to escape. His sacrifice was the first of many to follow in the upcoming war.
  • Highlord Tyria Valcorian- Daughter of Uther Valcorian and second in command of House Atreis after her brothers’ sacrifice. After the deaths of her father and brother, it was her responsibility to lead the remains of the once proud kingdoms of Lordahron. A born leader like her father, Tyria gathered her people on the Black Templars flagship, the Eternal Blade. She told her people that they will find a new home and endure everything fate has planned for them. After her speech, all of her people rose and swore that they would follow her into the depths of hell if it was their destiny. Furthermore, they declared that House Atreis and the other ones of Lordahron were no more. From now on, they all would be House Valcorian. Becoming the first leader of House Valcorian, Tyria fought alongside their saviors for numerous times. The Black Templars zeal and believes would soon be adapted by them, slowly turning them into righteous warriors like them. As the years passed, House Valcorian fought various enemies of mankind, Xenos and chaos forces alike. Convinced by the Black Templars that the servants of the Emperor should not rest until every threat was neutralized, Tyria started to build up her own fleet to become eternal Crusaders like her allies. As the leader of their new fleet which set out to engage mankind's enemies on their own, she abandoned the title of Highlord. Instead of it, the leader of House Valcorian would be named Grand Crusader.
  • Crusader Lord Hemet Voss - Hero of the Kaluma defense against Kaptin Dabossa and his Grinskull Freeboota. Lead a small force to support the defense of Golgotha during the so called Red Crusade at the side of several Blood Angels successor chapter. Nearly all participating Knights died, their sacrifice being held high within the ranks of House Valcorian. This lead to a separate Crusade of House Valcorian to recover the lost and mysterious artifact known as the Grail to restore their ancestors honor.
  • Grand Crusader Darion Valcorian - Legendary Grand Crusader and descendant of Uther and Tyria Valcorian. Fought the empire of Twilight and its vile leader Dal'Gun, who was also responsible for bringing the plague of Nurgle to Lordahron, leading to the foundation of the Damned and Lordahrons destruction. He is accompanied by forces of Valcorians old allies, the Black Templars. Also took part in retrieving the mysterious Grail to honor the previously fallen House Scions under Lord Hemet Voss during the Red Crusade of Golgotha.
  • Aucteller Ballador Servantes / Ashmourne - Kinsman of Duke Uther Valcorian and a senior member of the lord's elite Lifewatch phalanx. As such, Ashmourne was rarely more than a dozen strides from Bringer of Light. After Uthers death, he renewed his vow to honor his dearest friend. Until his last breath, he would protect Tyria with his life. Years later, the chance of fulfilling his vow was close at hand. On Juverasz, House Valcorian and their Black Templars allies fought a splinter force of the Beasts countless army, the Freebooter fleet of kaptin Dabossa.While fighting a Gorkanaut, Blade took a heavy blow of the enemies weapons which was destined to hit Tyria. Saving her life, Ashmourne fell. After the Orks's defeat, Ballador was recovered, barely alive. In a desperate attempt to save his life and on his very own wish, the Apothecaries, Techmarines, Sacristans and Techmagi of the entire fleet tried to save his life, placing him in a MIU tank similar to a princeps' tank. They were successful and able to modify Ashmourne as well to carry the tank. Like a hero placed in a Dreadnought, he would be able to carry on fighting but at a higher cost any could have imagined. While resting, his personality fused together with the machine spirit of Ashmourne and the imprints of its former Scions via the modified Throne of Mechanicum, eradicating what was once Ballador Servantes and creating a new being calling itself simply Ashmourne.
  • High Sacristan Bran Ironhand - Ancient for mortal standards, High Sacristan Ironhand had extended his life via augmentations and rejuvenation treatment. He is the oldest member of House Valcorian, serving since M36. He is a link to the past, when Valcorian received its honor markings of the High Lords of Terra for ending the infamous era of Twilight in Segmentum Pacificus. He remembers the legendary Grand Crusader Darion as he served him as personal Sacristan. Since then, he serves as a Sacristan as well as a remembrance of the legends of old.
  • Grand Crusader Tirios Valcorian - Current Grand Crusader and last descendant of the Valcorian family. Nowadays he is leading his men sagainst the rising Necron tombeworld of the Nerub dynastie.

House Appearance

House Colours

The proud heraldry of House Griffith incorporates the traditional colours of grey, blood red and bone white.

sm.php?b62c=@hozqS_hXbsb.iaj2F@__@_@._@haLvy@_..@_@@._@@._@._._@@_@.@@_@.haLvyhaLvy@_@_@._@@__@@haLvyiakk7&

[Although this is a Space Marine wearing their color scheme, please try to use your phantasy, ok?]

House Arms

The heraldry of Hous Valcorian owes much to its founding ruler, the Grand Crusader Tyria Valcorian. It was she who chose the crest of her house, which depicts a variation of the old crest of House Atreis, her ancestors. It depicts the great L or Lordahron, which is somehow used in all of the seven kingdoms crests, on the shield o House Atreis, the defenders. She added two blades behind the shield as a symbol of readiness, to draw the blades if necessary. Instead of her old Houses colors of blue, silver and golden, she decided to use colors which fit in their current positions.

Instead of the shining silver of the past, dark grey should remind everyone of the loss of their homeworld.

The royal blue which was only used by the descendants of legendary Thoras Valcorian, was replaced with blood red, honoring those who have fallen to defend the innocent.

Where gold stood for wealth and peace, bonewhite colors shall herald the future of their enemies. They shall be the next to fall before the might of the Imperium.

Both livery and crest are the preeminent symbols of the house and embodies the valour and bravery of the last Knights of Lordahron. To this day, the ruler of House Valcorian, the successor of Uther, bears a stylised burning blade emblem on his Knight suit in Uther's honour, who also known as the Ligtbringer. The other side of their House crest features a demi-Aquila displayed on a field of black, symbolising the Imperium.

Without any formal ties to a Forge World of the Adeptus Mechanicus, House Valcorian's crest is dominated by a pair of stylised wings to acknowledge its allegiance to the Imperium of Mankind. On one side of the shield the house emblem of a great red colored L of Lordahron on the ancient grey shield symbol of House Atreis, and on the other side a bone white demi-Aquila is displayed on a field of red. This same dual-split is used throughout most Knight House heraldry, in this case, symbolising House Valcorian's loyalty which is equally divided between their house and the Imperium.

Revised my article and added several pictures I found via internet.

If sources are needed to know, I can post them as well.

Hope that my color scheme is understandable. :)

At long last, the competition that was kicked off on Liber Day has finally come to an end. It was a glorious competition this year that saw a massive growth to surrounding forums with lots of participation in each. The event was a success and will likely be repeated in the future. Those who did not get their entries in on time are welcome to post at a later date or wait for the next year's competition. 

Feel free to post in the threads your comments, recommendations and suggestions for next year's competition or PM me.

And now for the Roll of Honor:

CODEX SPACE MARINES - Out of 10 Participants the following have emerged victorious! 

1. Brother SP - Iron Heralds
  2. Empurata - Helion Legion (Sons of Guilliman)
  3. Iron Aquifer - Bellatus Cael (Sons of Possibly Dorn)
  4. Race Bannon - Red Shoulders (Sons of Corax)

BLOOD ANGELS - Out of 8 Participants the following have emerged victorious! 

DARK ANGELS - Out of 6 Participants the following have emerged victorious! 

SPACE WOLVES - Out of 2 Participants the following have emerged victorious! 

1. Grahl Ironheart - Night Howlers

ADEPTA SORORITAS - Out of 8 Participants the following have emerged victorious! 

1. Noeh - Ashen Wolves of Gersemi
  2. Servant of Dante - Order of the Glorious Reprisal
  3. Spacefrisian - Daughters of Russ

ADEPTUS MECHANICUS - Out of 4 Participants the following have emerged victorious! 

1. Kelborn - Household Valcorian
  2. Tiger9Gamer - 413th Lucius Expedition Force - Thread
  3. Tyriks - Adamant Legion

ASTRA MILITARUM - Out of 6 Participants the following have emerged victorious! 

CHAOS SPACE MARINES - Out of 5 Participants the following have emerged victorious! 

LOST AND THE DAMNED - Out of 3 Participants the following have emerged victorious! 

AGE OF DARKNESS - Out of 9 Participants the following have emerged victorious! 

LIBER ASTARTES - Out of 1 Participants the following have emerged victorious! 

HUZZAH! to all emerged victorious!

Archived