RG squad number font

Can you give a specific book reference. I'm seeing 2-3 between Horus Heresy, Imperial Armour, and Codex: Space Marines sources.

The crossed out numbers common to Codex: Space Marines and generic Space Marine decal sheets is a GW proprietary one (but I've got a printable sheet in the Downloads as "Gothic Numbers").

The others... well, gimme a few hours. I need to finish up with work, then pull and clean up samples from various images to compare to known fonts.

Carlson, those are it! I'm on a pad so will have to look at them another way, yet is the file layers for contrast? As in a black background? Going to need white numbers and the current GW decal sheet only gives certain numbers.

Damn! Had to go back and look at those. Did those back before I was adding color layers. I'll see if I can get layered revisions up up in a bit.

Edit: Actually, updates are awaiting mod approval. Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow, for both numbers and color layers.

Carlson, those are it! I'm on a pad so will have to look at them another way, yet is the file layers for contrast? As in a black background? Going to need white numbers and the current GW decal sheet only gives certain numbers.

Race, I'm right there with you, but if you want to print white numbers you're going to need to do some work. Either ordering them custom, for which there are whole threads devoted to this and Carlson can probably point you in the right direction. I'm at work and can't be bothered to find them right now. Otherwise you'll have to print them on white paper with a thick black border and then paint over the edge to help them blend in a little. 

Or use clear paper and paint the surface white :P  Either way, it's going to be a lot of black ink.  I've researched custom decal makers and (so far) it has been cost prohibitive.

Archived