=][= Liber Announcement =][=

Olis

Glad to see this being revived! Good luck to all those that take part happy.png

/agreed

Sometimes it just needs a wake up call. :)

And Plan B sounds good. Way more reasonable than to do a reset.

I see my Avenging Fists were lost to the Warp. tongue.png

Cambrius

Many of the topics were archived due to the time since they were last active. I've been marking every Liber Campaign topic I can find for unarchiving.

If y'all recall any topics that have disappeared, please let me know keywords that I can use to find them so that I can have them unarchived.

I'm late with the reply, but: the Infinity Knights (link in my signature below) are also archived and un-editable. sweat.gif

I've already spotted a few bits I can improve, too, while I'm waiting for the Campaign to get going again. happy.png

Okay, so moving forward, we are looking to have a project lead for the Campaign if we are going to bump it over to the Special Projects sub. Although LySiMachus has done a bang up job in getting to where we are, we cannot automatically assume he has the time and inclination to spearhead the effort.

Brothers, are any of you interested? You will be responsible in getting this on the rails and moving, and ensuring it keeps moving, which will involve corresponding will your fellows. Make no bones about it, if you take the position and the project flounders, then the buck stops with you. If we don't find a lead, our options in keeping this alive will diminish and may ultimately leave this a doomed venture. I would suggest that anyone who's interested - Frater and Mod alike - had better speak up here in this thread.

Just to clarify -

Are we only trying to finish Act 1 here, or the entire Campaign?

'Cause if the job in question is 'finish Act 1 and compile it all into one thread', I'm definitely game for that. happy.png

Heck, we're literally missing one battle and I can write that stuff myself if needs be, since Conn and Aquilanus are busy with their mod duties these days. happy.png

Re-organising the rest of the Acts to include only currently active writers might be a bit harder, and I definitely couldn't guarantee it to be finished before the ETL, but I could give it a go if needs be.

The immediate goal is to conclude the first Act. After that, and if the Campaign goes to the Special projects sub, the project leader can decide if any more effort is required. 

So, Ace's hat is in the ring for now. Any objections?

Right then. Unless Ace has reason not to accept, then the position is his. I'll be off to ask the Admins to kindly move the Campaign... 

Thanks for the votes of confidence, guys. I'll do my best not to stuff this up.laugh.png

After the weekend I'll get cracking on mustering all of Act One into one thread.

Once that's done, there's only the missing battle to write up, and then that should be Act One concluded. happy.png

Archived