Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Brotherhood of the Shattered Spear

Horus Heresy White Scars Legion

• Please log in to reply
236 replies to this topic

bluntblade

bluntblade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,898 posts
  • Faction: Inkspillers

Ooh, I dig

Hesh Kadesh

Hesh Kadesh

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,859 posts

It's mainly to build a cool looking Keshig in power armour, but I'm considering a pair of power glaives (I know, power axes...), one with two Scimitars (counts as Lightning Claws), one with a power maul and combat shield, and the standard bearer with an axe. Eventually they'll ride in a Land Raider with the Khan whenever I feel like running an armoured breaktrhough with my Glaive and the aforementioned preds...

Don't you mean ride ON a Land raider ;)

Resources;

Heresy Era Lords of War; use this to find out the complete collection of available Lords of War for Battles in the Age of Darkness.

Brother Pheidias

Brother Pheidias

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,289 posts

Oh, I didn't mean the Khagan, just my regular Brotherhood Khan!

But obviously, Jaghatai will be ghostriding the whip when he arrives :D

Brother Pheidias

Brother Pheidias

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,289 posts

So, long time no posting. Did some Terminators, or rather, re-did the ones I'd made for my fists...

NWxKLRF.jpg

mT3624U.jpg

vCkEVJu.jpg

IBSz6T8.jpg

OM0mn2C.jpg

yGOph34.jpg

foV6S8x.jpg

• Apologist, Zebulon, ShVagYeR and 5 others like this

Vykes

Vykes

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 453 posts
  • Faction: Sons of Horus 65th company

Niiiice, mate, very nice.  Always a massive fan of the White Scars, (so under represented). Great colours and I do love the added script and symbols.  But in particular, that guandao on the sergeant is perfect.  It feels like it could easily represent the Keshig. 

ckYid5u.jpgETL_VI_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei_05_.jpgETL_VI_Badge_Forum_Champion_AOD_Traitor.ETL_VI_Badge_Titanicus.jpgETL_VI_Badge_Faction_Master_AOD.jpgETL_VI_Badge_Martyr.jpgETL_VI_Badge_Artisan.jpg

Brother Pheidias

Brother Pheidias

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,289 posts

Cheers, the plan is to do another 9 with more Keshig-y stylings, these were done fast and furiously for an event in Sweden where I needed something for Zone Mortalis...

Vykes

Vykes

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 453 posts
  • Faction: Sons of Horus 65th company

Man, you gonna get us some pics of the event stuff, mate? -laughs- Either way, I really do love the Keshig look.  with the Guandao and tulwar (Charnabal saber) look, White scars really do just look excellent and I think you did nail it.  Can't wait to see more Keshig tartaros in the future!  They really are ace (and a fun counterpoint to those wicked bikes and jav squadrons!) 

ckYid5u.jpgETL_VI_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei_05_.jpgETL_VI_Badge_Forum_Champion_AOD_Traitor.ETL_VI_Badge_Titanicus.jpgETL_VI_Badge_Faction_Master_AOD.jpgETL_VI_Badge_Martyr.jpgETL_VI_Badge_Artisan.jpg

Pearson73

Pearson73

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,051 posts
  • Faction: Warriors of Mayhem

Those markings look great and really give the tribal feel to the Scars. The green combi-bolter casings work well with the red and muddied white too.

Brother Pheidias

Brother Pheidias

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,289 posts

Thanks!

I figured they needed an extra muted colour, and the green casings seemed military enough :)

Luna707

Luna707

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 800 posts

Man I love the Red Wake conversion, he looks right at home in White Scars heraldry 

gallery_84811_11476_9558.jpg

Check out my truescale marines!

http://www.bolterand...on-hands-blog/ 

Brother Pheidias

Brother Pheidias

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,289 posts

Man I love the Red Wake conversion, he looks right at home in White Scars heraldry 

There are more repurposings incoming :D

• Apologist and Luna707 like this

b1soul

b1soul

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,718 posts
I love those terminators...nice work with the glaive and wrist blade

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Horus Heresy, White Scars Legion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users