Lost Patrol

Emprah2508

The boardgame is probably fun. I've heard good things about all GW's recent box games. However, it's a shame that the minis aren't updated at all from the scout sprues currently available.

Yeah what would have made this more interesting and appealing to me would be some cool scout and nid casts.

well... no matter how i look at it, i need more neophytes, and since i have Space hulk v3 and v4, and deathstorm, and will pick up deathwatch overkill,  i  have accepted that i have a Tyranid army now, so the more the merrier... 

I am owed a Calth box by a fellow frater...

But I'm almost tempted to wait for the next one incase it had better kits!

Next one..?

Yep.

Ever since the release of this one there have been rumours, all but confirmed by Lady Atia of a successor.

Especially as the individual Calth kits get released separately.

Once that happens we'll get a NEW Horus Heresy box, with different units in plastic.

My hope is for it to be based on Phall, so we get some breachers, mk2/3 armour and then maybe a different dread, jetbikes or rapiers perhaps?

TL;DR:

Charlo wants a MkII/III Marine squad that doesn't cost him £28 + Weapons + Postage :P

I am owed a Calth box by a fellow frater...

But I'm almost tempted to wait for the next one incase it had better kits!

Next one..?

Yep.

Ever since the release of this one there have been rumours, all but confirmed by Lady Atia of a successor.

Especially as the individual Calth kits get released separately.

Once that happens we'll get a NEW Horus Heresy box, with different units in plastic.

My hope is for it to be based on Phall, so we get some breachers, mk2/3 armour and then maybe a different dread, jetbikes or rapiers perhaps?

TL;DR:

Charlo wants a MkII/III Marine squad that doesn't cost him £28 + Weapons + Postage :P

Oh man… if it's plastic jetbikes I'm going to buy SO MANY of them! If it's breachers, I'm going to build my current squad up to 20 and add some alternate special weapons guys (I hate magnetizing infantry and don't usually bother).

Archived