The Crusade to end all Crusades, ETL V

Last night I decided to make a few minis for my ETL vows and dedicate them to members of the opposing factions as a mark of respect for my enemies. To the Templar marshal known as Firepower I dedicate a renegade Templar Slanneshi Sorceror armed with a force paddle. :lol:

So many shots are being fired I feel like I'm under an MG42 right now lol. Nah but you Chaos Folk have become complacent. You know happens when your complacent? The Spanish Inquistion, because NO ONE suspects the Spanish Inquistion. And you know who follows the Spanish Inquistion? The Black Templars.

I apologise if none of this smack talk makes no sense I've had to write a paper analysising Hemingway as well as memorizing all muscles in the Human Body.... 

How does it work with points if you're making a model that is magnetized.

For example. I have a rhino chassis that I am going to be magnetizing so I can convert easily to Razorback / Whirlwind / Predator

Do I only get points for the highest value version of that model, or points every kind of variant to which it converts?

How does it work with points if you're making a model that is magnetized.

For example. I have a rhino chassis that I am going to be magnetizing so I can convert easily to Razorback / Whirlwind / Predator

Do I only get points for the highest value version of that model, or points every kind of variant to which it converts?

Magnetization does not earn you extra points. You need to pledge a single configuration. Obviously it pays to pledge the costliest of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Just read through the ETL III and IV threads, and seems very cool. Any idea whether Assassins will be allowed as Codex SM vows this year? Would help me out a lot.

My understanding is you can only pledge assassins as part of the Inquisition sub-faction.

Got the contest in my country for the $140 purchase to GW = entry to the lottery for $5600 worth of models... thanks ETL V you gave me another reason to get an entry for the Templars...

now I just need to paint, really, really fast and well... glory for Dorn and Sigismund indeed :D

Just read through the ETL III and IV threads, and seems very cool. Any idea whether Assassins will be allowed as Codex SM vows this year? Would help me out a lot.

Assasins are Agents of the Imperium and as such are viable options only for the IFOR faction.

Assasins are Agents of the Imperium and as such are viable options only for the IFOR faction.

That's very clear, thank you :)

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I have returned to the fold after a long period of working on my Eighth Legion army. After all, I have always supported the Black Templars each year in the ETL and hope for a great result with the Black Templars this year on ETL V.

After all, I am an Arsenal football fan and thus hope is always eternal that we can repeat former glories. tongue.png

Planning for my second vow whilst pushing my Stormtalon together - must glue most of it sometime soon. By the way, has anyone else noticed that the cockpit just slots into the main fuselage almost like an escape pod? I am using a few magnets to enable the battery attached to the rear cockpit wall to be changed.

I have also extended the fuselage, as the standard model looks really unbalanced against that gunned and armoured front end, even with multiple thrustors on the underside.

Archived