Recruitment Advertisement & Artist Thread

simison

Then I'll cover K'awik.

Griff is such a help for the non-players among us, he deserves it being covered. :)

Besides, I currently have a clue which other Predator I'd like to commission. ;)

Will we be able to commission him under the same price in the future? Or is it an one-time offer?

You know my deal, whoever is not covered, will be covered by me :wink:

(Actual graphical description must come from the more knowledgable people here.

Just wanted to say again that I appreciate this. 

Spoke with AO, he might be able to cover Travier but no gurantees. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. That leaves just 7 Primarchs to go.

Depending on when we order, if it's towards the end of March I might be able to cover anything that hasn't been at that point.

Also I'll say that maybe we could set up some generic art find for commissions. Since good set is expensive, you know we could have a GoFundMe type thing, so even if you only had $2 or $200 we could start getting some serious works done.

Will we be able to commission him under the same price in the future? Or is it an one-time offer?

I've passed the question to Raktra. 

I've also learned that this is a group shot, so let's keep this first one BotL Primarchs only. We're trying to find out if we need the money all at once or if we can break it down in monthly installments. If we can't spread out the payments, that knocks out AO for this one, which leaves 6 Primarchs to cover. 

Depending on when we order, if it's towards the end of March I might be able to cover anything that hasn't been at that point.

Also I'll say that maybe we could set up some generic art find for commissions. Since good set is expensive, you know we could have a GoFundMe type thing, so even if you only had $2 or $200 we could start getting some serious works done.

Last time this came up, we actually got Brother Tyler to visit. He said: "Special Projects conducted here are intended to be "by hobbyists, for hobbyists" and rely upon member donations of work, not money. If this project is going to continue down the path of needing money, you'll have to take it outside of the B&C."

I also went over to the Rules of the B&C thread. It explicitly states that no advertising is allowed. In theory, we could set up a GoFundMe or Patreon, but we can't say anything about it on B&C. No PMs either as a workaround. 

Kelborn, since this is a group shot, we're really paying 270 for one picture with all Primarchs in it. However, the artist has offered to create an avatar forum image for 15 pounds. Raktra's solo piece of his Primarch cost 75 pounds as a comparison.

Okay, 270 for one piece sounds a lot more realistic to me. I was kind of doubtful about that price for an entire, fully realized primarch series like his one before.

I can dream! 

Anyway, we're trying to find out if we could stagger the Primarchs and payments. Like, do 4-6 Primarchs a month and pay 45-68 each time since a couple of us need time to come up with their 15 pounds. It would also give Squig and Hesh a chance to make a reappearance. 

Archived