ETL V - The spirit of the ETL

Olis

There is some overlap actually, the BoA event ends on May 31st. Checked GMB's thread below just now to be sure.

The BoA will end when the doors to new entrants to the ETL closes. This way more time is devoted to the painting portion of the challenge.

Time for another BoA Update

• 2 weeks later...

@Olis - Point of Order the Iron Hands had a 85.71% completion rate!

Ah, well, that is not mentioned in Semper's round up post at the end of last year's ETL. I'll pretend that that 0.11% difference isn't there... tongue.png

@Olis - News just in from Warrior Fish. It seems that the highest completion rate for ETL IV was 93.8%

from the Sisters of Battle http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/306921-e-tenebrae-lux-iv-astra-militarum-strategium/page-45?do=findComment&comment=4139088

this year's vow made ...

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/322376-e-tenebrae-lux-v-codex-strategium/?p=4401086

a lowly 270 points for vanilla codex and the liber.

There's no such thing as a lowly point when it's vowed in the Liber's name! biggrin.png

Besides, my Captain was way less points than that.sweat.gif

I've got 610 points vowed in the Codex thread, but I'll dedicate them to the Liber in the name of the Tempest Sentinels! All counts as, Mir'san, Shen, and 11 Legion of the Damned in 2 squads.

Might be a good time to get that IA finished (or at least torn apart lol) too.

Ooh, nice.

I'm loving the contrast between the dark, calm blue and the bright, almost harsh silver on their arms. thumbsup.gif

My vow is coming along slowly but surely, I'm almost up to the optics. I've also been working on the background so I will be sorting that out relatively soon, all will be found in my AdMech WIP smile.png

Slow but steady wins the proverbial race. happy.png

I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for your finished knight, it's looking darn good already! biggrin.png

Archived