ETL V - The spirit of the ETL

Olis

Mh... not a bad start. :D Got any Hobgoblin?

Anyway, my current Techmarine is going to be painted as a member of my yet-to-be named DIY Chapter. Looking forward to it. :)

We've also got four barrels of Kagaran Bittermead, two bottles of =][=DELETED=][= and a collection of wines from the various presses of the Liber Cluster.

And some blackcurrant juice from somewhere on the Eastern Fringe, for those of us who want to stay sober. tongue.png

Oh, and some fresh oil for the Tech-priests amongst us. laugh.png

EDIT:
That's odd, I can't change the colour of my writing any more.
Hmm. unsure.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey I never posted my completion here or my second vow...

So I finished Seric (190pts Chapter Master). Then revowed and subsequently completed First Company Captain Dos Ludovic (130 Pts of Captain)

gallery_36568_9971_260906.jpg

Not as much as I had hoped to get done but a successful ETL for me at least, for the first time in Five

If I have anything to do with it, it'll be 100% this year!

Most unfortunate!

I'm sorry to say, but I'm not going to be able to finish my vow. I don't finish work until after the deadline and there's far too much left to complete sad.png

Edit: Correct post.

I forgot to post my vows for the Liber, can the completions still "count" ?

You can, so long as you declare it before the deadline. ;)

Also - I've failed miserably this year. Absolutely no painting mojo whatsoever, which is a disappointment seeing as I vowed a Glaive. :( 

I forgot to post my vows for the Liber, can the completions still "count" ?

You can, so long as you declare it before the deadline. msn-wink.gif

Also - I've failed miserably this year. Absolutely no painting mojo whatsoever, which is a disappointment seeing as I vowed a Glaive. sad.png

Arggh, I only saw this post like... well, now. (Well, the first vow is still complete, so there's that :P)

Yes, I failed. A combination of a major health scare (which I can say now is a big negative thankfully), no painting mojo and lack of time. Work has made things very difficult this year. Still, I got more done and that's the actual objective of the ETL smile.png

Have we got the numbers yet? I don't think there was much uptake for DIYs this year, but we still have the percentage completion to work to!

Oops. I had meant to get on that. Bear with me...

++Olis' Liber Round-up++

Pledged total: 7,681 points
Completed total: 4,130 points 
Vows completed: 8
Completion rate: 53.77%
Number of vows: 13

Average vow: 591 points

There we go. Not as good as last year, alas. But still, good show to those of you who completed their vows. :tu:

Archived