+++Knightfall 2016+++

Firepower

Update on the Rhino. Now to work up a little something extra for it and on to the Razorbacks.

13029725_1259845820712062_83514993433587

13029447_1259845350712109_65938115588702

12983349_1259845564045421_25315910289525

Edit: Slapped this little guy together. Just a bit extra to poke some fun at our former brothers turned to Chaos. Totally a 15 min job so it looks terrible, but for this purpose I wasn't going to put a lot of time into it and it comes right off (blutack) so no worries about it looking stupid when I play with it. :D

12973261_1260076987355612_53133906101841

I, Marshal Heckus, in the name of noble Dorn and honored Sigismund, hereby vow myself to the completion of 2 Drop Pods and 1 Razorback, by the end of May 31. Upon completion, I will be accept the banner of triumph. Should I fail, I will wear the mark of shame until July 1, that all may know my debt of honor to the Eternal Crusade.

Pictures will be added when I get home from work.

My vow was updated with a picture and I did a little work today too - they still look terrible though!

Nice turnaround on those AC; they came out really well (and you can always nip back to add bling when you run out of other things to paint!)

Thanks Mattias, that's what I was thinking too. The Razorbacks still need some love, but I'm way behind on my ETL stuff with all the latest additions. Once I get started on actually painting for ETL, I'll add some more details when I'm working on my other vehicles. I'm actually pretty happy with the straight black though, I've seen a few others do that and it looked okay in pictures, but I wasn't sure how I would feel about it in person so pleasantly surprised with the look and it cuts out a ton of time. The doors especially though feel naked after doing all of the BT upgrade sprue doors. Need some ideas on that to increase the variety since I already have two using the BT stuff.

As always with me asking such questions, I fear that I'll make a fool of myself. Well, the question is as follows: is there a deadline for submissions? I can't seem to find any information, however, in my current state of mind it is more than likely that I just can't read with comprehension.

So I am in between houses at the moment and my computer is in a box. Can someone point me in the right direction of how to upload photos from mobile?

Photobucket has a pretty decent mobile app

As always with me asking such questions, I fear that I'll make a fool of myself. Well, the question is as follows: is there a deadline for submissions? I can't seem to find any information, however, in my current state of mind it is more than likely that I just can't read with comprehension.

No deadline for submission, nope. You didn't see one because I didn't write one. laugh.png

Obviously, there is the deadline for completion. ;)

May 31

Edit: ooooh submissions... I imagine it's the same for both. Wouldn't do to submit on June 1st. :D

May 31

Edit: ooooh submissions... I imagine it's the same for both. Wouldn't do to submit on June 1st. biggrin.png

And now I point out I ninja'd you before you can see you were ninja'd!

Ninjaception!

ph34r.png

And also, pirate.gif

So there!

26092744004_260dc840e2_z.jpg

I, Mike Zulu, in the name of noble Dorn and honored Sigismund, hereby vow myself to the completion of 3 Drop Pods by the end of May 31.  Upon completion, I will be accept the banner of triumph.  Should I fail, I will wear the mark of shame until July 1, that all may know my debt of honor to the Eternal Crusade.

Nice pods! Man they look good like that. Making me want to get some msn-wink.gif

Thx mate! I hate assembling and painting them but I really like them from a gameplay perspective! Fortunately this topic sparked my ZEAL!

I definitely plan to take part in the upcoming ETL, but still need to figure out what I should vow.

Nice pods! Man they look good like that. Making me want to get some msn-wink.gif

Thx mate! I hate assembling and painting them but I really like them from a gameplay perspective!

And therein lies the purpose of Knightfall. Well done.

I hate you all, I don't have the time nor the finances for this...

http://reho.st/self/f1a19dcafc6eba4841b7e20ade8c59ba0ec2fa96.jpg

I, Ciler, in the name of noble Dorn and honored Sigismund, hereby vow myself to the completion of one drop pod for the Thracian Crusade, by the end of May 31. Upon completion, I will be accept the banner of triumph. Should I fail, I will wear the mark of shame until July 1, that all may know my debt of honor to the Eternal Crusade.

Since WIPs were requested :

Assembling doors and priming doors and wings Corax white (corax white isn't actually white, so it can be highlighted).

http://reho.st/thumb/self/b57d379fde8320e9101ffef070242c061aa7e570.jpg

Assembling the rest of the model - in sections because I plan to paint the inside of the pod (as per my usual OCD). Note that some panels have been covered with masking tape, as they are intended to remain white.

http://reho.st/thumb/self/aec963a57917d738a7a3544888638a74aa08b9b3.jpg

Priming black. However, even the mightiest shall fall and I have a trip to the local GW scheduled tomorrow as my can of black primer ran out in the middle of the process. Probably for the best, though, with ETL coming.

http://reho.st/thumb/self/122055accca3a1b812b88050dcaf493a86d766be.jpg

To be clear, you don't have to submit progress reports, just a pic of the model(s) in whatever state they are in, before you go about completing them.  Just to keep you lot honest, as a good Chaplain should ;)

Archived