Kelborn

I don't have a link to it. Don't know if Drak did them all by himself or if he used a certain template / painter.

Maybe he can answer this question appropiatly. I just wanted to say that he did them (as a hint for Breezy).

• 3 weeks later...

The source for the lineart is Sinndogg’s templates: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warhammer/comments/1ithim/ive_been_working_on_my_own_space_marine_template/?st=iznbzffy&sh=6fa49a9c

To make a finished marine, you should have some photoshop/illustrator know-how. So, any armor modifications and coloration is done by yours truly.

• 2 weeks later...

Name?

I'd prefer not to say

Age?

Origin?

England

Why am I here?

I was introduced to this by Raktra, and I thought the project could use some technical flare only the Mechanicum could provide. Enter the Mechanicum Abyssii, what I hope have become an interesting, (in-universe) controvertial faction. I've always prefered fiction where the lines between the Good Guys and the Bad Guys are a little blurry, and I intend for the Abyssii to blur the Loyalist side a little.

What is my contribution to this project?

Primarily the Abyssii. A little lore-writing here and there, and general advice regarding the Mechanicum in general. Also facts regarding some more obscure parts of the lore.

• 1 month later...

Name:

Bryant

Origin:

The United States of America

Why am I here?

I came here after reading some of the Lost Legion stuff from a year back and learned about this project when the beta of the first book came out.

I am an assisting writer for the major rule/campaign books.  

• 7 months later...

Name:

Meros. Yes, the same one as on the previous page

Origin:

United Kingdom

Why am I here?

A friend of mine reminded me that this project existed, and I felt bad for leaving last time, so I'm here again to try and be more useful.

Managing and updating the Eagle Warriors legion, and picking up any odd jobs anyone wants to hand over. Primarily a lore writer but more creative works are possible.

Archived