Alternative Sisters

Sororita Katya

The immolator gunner is the only source of plastic sisters heads that I am aware of.  It may be kind of spendy to get a decent amount of them though.

If you don't mind making molds of that, if you can get your hand on one or two, than you can make as many as you want?

The immolator gunner is the only source of plastic sisters heads that I am aware of.  It may be kind of spendy to get a decent amount of them though.

If you don't mind making molds of that, if you can get your hand on one or two, than you can make as many as you want?

Ill probably have to go that way, its a lot mroe bother though! I was hoping someone might have thought similarly ahead on that one :D 

I ordered 2 boxes of those things during the kickstarter and I STILL haven't gotten them. Starting to wonder if Raging Heroes will become the new Prodos at this point.

I ordered 2 boxes of those things during the kickstarter and I STILL haven't gotten them. Starting to wonder if Raging Heroes will become the new Prodos at this point.

I got my stuff, some soon after, some several months later. I imagine you will get yours eventually as well.

Correspondence has informed me that heavy weapon sets will hopefully be complete / available by the end of June. Weapons will be available as an "upgrade" sprue for the existing miniatures, with new sculpts landing at the end of 2017.

Via Grishnak site on VK:

zGjv6gYab24.jpg

It's also worth noting that I recently discovered that the Grisnak heads are the perfect scale for head swaps on Raging Hero miniatures. I will post some images tonight of recent work that shows this wonderful combination. 

This is great news!

I'll definitely will order some asap. 

I'm looking for some alternative penitent engines. Does anyone have any ideas?

I converted up my own PEs using the good ol' plastic SM Dread. I reasoned that it made sense that since the Sisters use second-hand Marine stuff for everything else (and they use the Rhino for everything), why not use a Dread as a PE. Admittedly, I scored the PE pilots from somebody whom had three metal PE pilots to sell, but everything else is the plastic Blood Angels dread (so I could have the extra heavy flamer). The hardest part of the conversion is getting the metal pilot and chair fitted into the space where the SM sarcophagus goes, but that just requires patience and a bit of filing.  I then drilled a hole in the powerplant section to take a brass tube, so I could put a large, removable back banner with a small flame cauldron on top. The resulting vehicle looks way cooler, is considerably lighter, and doesn't fall apart like the metal PE does.

I'm looking for some alternative penitent engines. Does anyone have any ideas?

I converted up my own PEs using the good ol' plastic SM Dread. I reasoned that it made sense that since the Sisters use second-hand Marine stuff for everything else (and they use the Rhino for everything), why not use a Dread as a PE. Admittedly, I scored the PE pilots from somebody whom had three metal PE pilots to sell, but everything else is the plastic Blood Angels dread (so I could have the extra heavy flamer). The hardest part of the conversion is getting the metal pilot and chair fitted into the space where the SM sarcophagus goes, but that just requires patience and a bit of filing.  I then drilled a hole in the powerplant section to take a brass tube, so I could put a large, removable back banner with a small flame cauldron on top. The resulting vehicle looks way cooler, is considerably lighter, and doesn't fall apart like the metal PE does.

could you pm me some pictures?

I'm a sucker for the legs penitent engine have. I made mine out of arms and legs of penitent engines and a dread body for the middle. They're enormous and intimidating..but I don't recommend because they were more expensive than regular engines.

However I have seen people make them out of dreads with sentinel legs. They look alright that way. Arms are a bit small though.

Wargame Exclusive Castellans Servitors.

I'm surprised this model has her chest covered, considering Wargame Exclusive is well... I think Raging Heroes might actually be less fanservicey than them, and that's a bar so low it might as well not exist.

However I have seen people make them out of dreads with sentinel legs. They look alright that way. Arms are a bit small though.

Sentinel legs are a nightmare to assemble and keep in the same position though. Forge World's non-boxnought dreadnoughts might be worse, but I've bought a single contemptor, deredeo or leviathan so I can't say.

The sentinel's lower half looks good when paired off with the immolator's turret however. I'll see if I can fish that conversion out of my White Dwarfs. It wouldn't be a penitent engine then, of course.

She didn't have time to expose her chest, she was to busy putting her lipstick on.. :P

Peeps need to respect themselves when they leave the house. Even if it's just for ice cream, or tp or whatever.

Archived