Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Alternative Sisters

414 replies to this topic

foxlight713

foxlight713

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 84 posts
Very nice indeed
  • Lord Grimskull likes this

hmk17

hmk17

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 541 posts

The shieldwolf miniatures look really good. I also kind of like the idea of a Soritas tandemizing to a Space Marine Chapter as well. 

I think I'll pick up the Raging Heroes stuff once it completely gets released to the public since I love Seraphim. (anyone know a date officially?)

grimsanity

grimsanity

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 106 posts
HMK17 I might be selling the 10 I have, I'll keep you posted

TheOneTrueZon

TheOneTrueZon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 593 posts
  • Chapter Name: Silent Sword Crusade

The shieldwolf miniatures look really good. I also kind of like the idea of a Soritas tandemizing to a Space Marine Chapter as well. 

I think I'll pick up the Raging Heroes stuff once it completely gets released to the public since I love Seraphim. (anyone know a date officially?)

Site says end of the year, and take this from me - order them in metal. Because the jump pack wings connect with this tiny little ball joint and it's flimsy as all hell.

• Blackarmor_redtruth likes this

"My blood is the same colour as yours. And what I do, I do to protect Earth, same as you. You don't like how I do it, that's your prerogative. But there are things going on out there that you know nothing about. Threats to the human race that no one never hears about, because we stopped them. There are dangers all around us. And whether you like us or not, we may be all that stands between you and the abyss."
- Bester, Babylon 5

http://www.bolterand...-sword-crusade/

http://www.bolterand...age-of-silvana/

http://www.bolterand...primal-marines/

gallery_45765_12908_58195.png gallery_30308_9518_13090.pnggallery_38474_6916_25817.jpg

Hertz

Hertz

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 641 posts

Site says end of the year, and take this from me - order them in metal. Because the jump pack wings connect with this tiny little ball joint and it's flimsy as all hell.

Yeah, I built the Fantasy version, with the tiny angel wings, and where they mostly have two handed weapons. OMG so pretty, and sooooo fiddly pieces! Perfect for staying looking good in a shelf, but I'll be careful everytime I'll touch them, nevermind put them in a case...

hmk17

hmk17

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 541 posts

Duly noted. 

Jack Burton

Jack Burton

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 41 posts

Well darn, Shieldwolf KS was canceled.  I'm hoping for a split into two more well defined campaigns of Wolves and Paladins.  We'll see what happens.

grimsanity

grimsanity

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 106 posts
Any info why it was cancelled?

Willy Pete

Willy Pete

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 111 posts
  • Chapter Name: 234th Chapter the Grim Reapers

They've got a fairly detailed post on their KS page on why it was canceled.  Not sure I really understand it all, but the good news is that they are planning on restarting it with just the Sisters of Faith and Fantasy Paladins.  Apparently more people were interested in the Sisters of Faith than the others, so they will concentrate on those.  

Which is kind of a pity, since I think those Sisters of Wolves were pretty cool, especially the vehicles.

Still, looks like Sisters of Faith are a go.

TheOneTrueZon

TheOneTrueZon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 593 posts
  • Chapter Name: Silent Sword Crusade

Here's the unabridged version of the explanation for any and all who would like to know:

Spoiler

"My blood is the same colour as yours. And what I do, I do to protect Earth, same as you. You don't like how I do it, that's your prerogative. But there are things going on out there that you know nothing about. Threats to the human race that no one never hears about, because we stopped them. There are dangers all around us. And whether you like us or not, we may be all that stands between you and the abyss."
- Bester, Babylon 5

http://www.bolterand...-sword-crusade/

http://www.bolterand...age-of-silvana/

http://www.bolterand...primal-marines/

gallery_45765_12908_58195.png gallery_30308_9518_13090.pnggallery_38474_6916_25817.jpg

Hertz

Hertz

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 641 posts

So I guess that within a month or two they start the new kickstarter, smoother and more focused in scope;  this time with only the Sisters. (This cancelled one got a bit spread and confusing, actually) Plastic sisters, and if the funding is enough, plastic tanks. 
The wolf girls are next up after that.

Atrus

Atrus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 349 posts
  • Chapter Name: Order of the Penitent Spirit
Necroing. Pretty sure these ones are new.

Alternate priest from raging heroes

https://cdn.shopify....pg?v=1505747987

Id usethis as relic canoness. She looks ready to lay down some hurt...

https://cdn.shopify....pg?v=1490999137

Blackarmor_redtruth

Blackarmor_redtruth

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 190 posts
  • Chapter Name: Order of the Glorious Sun

Looks like SM v CSM'esque theme but with females, a bit overly sexed, but a nice set of options over all.

http://shop.prodosga...2-space-crusade

If link doesn't work, Prodos Games > Space Crusade.

Edited by Blackarmor_redtruth, 22 December 2017 - 04:52 AM.

Teetengee

Teetengee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,358 posts

"a bit"

facepalm.png 

I mean, Themis looks ok, from this angle, but the rest. 

No. Just no.

My Chaos WIP Thread (Bigger Pics and Foul Xenos offsite) Hall of Honour, My Storm Reavers (DIY SM Chapter) Story, My Chaos 7.5 Homebrew Codex Thread
In us burns a fire for vengeance that will only be quenched when we stand triumphant over the smoldering ruins of Terra. Our laughter on that day will haunt their survivors till the end of time. We will stride forth victorious through the shattered gates of their fortress, holding high aloft the defiled corpse of their rotting god as our prize.
Wulfkry, on 02 Jul 2013 - 3:38 PM, said: So an inquisitor is receiving SM implants using GK geneseed stolen off the fields of armageddon interesting..
Captain Semper, on 29 May 2015 - 4:10 AM, said: There is crazy and there is Teetengee crazy... ph34r.pngnuke.gif

Warsmith Aznable, on 30 Jan 2016 - 01:16 AM, said: 13. Teetengee wrote "Warp Born" and I won't even go into how disturbing the subject matter was.
The Psycho, on 26 Apr 2016 - 10:50 PM, said: That's either really disturbing or really cute, I haven't quite made up my mind yet.

R9n4SPM.pngCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_02.gifETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gifsml_gallery_29004_12090_4775.pngETL_Medal_03.giffriday-award.pngx8we_badge_teetengee.pnggallery_29004_10514_2007.jpggallery_29004_10514_234.jpggallery_48988_6285_1348.png
I'm not dead, and I like 8th better than 7th.

Commander Dawnstar

Commander Dawnstar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 646 posts
  • Chapter Name: Sacred Rose. Ksi'm'yen.

They did stock fully armoured versions of those models at one point but don't seem to now.

Edit: Found them.

Edited by Commander Dawnstar, 22 December 2017 - 12:47 PM.

Formerly Brightstar; now with 100% more open Xenos sympathies.

Reply to this topic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users