A Blade once broken, Is reforged. (Terminator Scheme Redux)

Brother Arkley, I used to be an avid lurker of your old thread back in the day. My household has been down and out with the flu recently, so I was quite happy to get back on here and see you've returned! And you're rockin the red PA even better than ever!

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k574/jetpaczx/IMG_20160425_002601_zpsvfn7et1g.jpg

My 5 test models, waiting for new transfers to come so that might be a few weeks.

I have a light box but I am not setting it up till the end of the week as I am decorating my hobby/computer room so bear with my bad photos :)

I'm betting on 5 heretics being executed by their weapon of choice. I hope no one picked a flamer laugh.png

Never thought of it that way... Well, a combi-plasma and power fist should bring me to a quick end!

They look even better with arms! Great work as always.

I'm betting on 5 heretics being executed by their weapon of choice. I hope no one picked a flamer laugh.png

Never thought of it that way... Well, a combi-plasma and power fist should bring me to a quick end!

They look even better with arms! Great work as always.

Was that your choice? Well, my heretic would suffer a 'crushing' death/ defeat.

Lovely models Brother Arkley! The black bolters seem to fit right in. But do I see a piece of sprue on the powerpack of the 2nd marine?

4 more people needed for my 2nd Secret Project tongue.png

How the hell did I miss that sad.png I will sort it when I go back to sort the transfers smile.png.

Seppel stood at the front as usual his storm shield braced in front of him to take incoming fire, the thunder hammer was low his finger was hovering over the activation rune, he and his four brothers were in one side of the Assault Ram with the 3rd Company's Chaplain while their fellow veteran brothers that formed Knight Commander Johan's command squad were in the other. The ram had to be modified for the extra passengers but Johan was adamant that his Veterans and he are always the first to arrive.

Dageraad did last minute checks on his Combi-Grav, the ancient weapon was his choice when he was promoted to the company veterans his other arm had a power fist dating back to the Chapters ancient history.

Hannes was next his Combi-Plasma was mag-locked to his back, the rhythmic flexing of his power fist in time to the Chaplains prayers.

Koloman was forth, always superstitious would reload his plasma pistol numerous times before battle, his relic chainsword was locked on his thigh.

Lastly was Markus, his power axe again was a relic of the chapter, the dark green metal glowed a eerie light, his plasma pistol in the other hand glowed a sharp blue.

Chaplain Teufel led the veterans of the Vengeance Blades in prayer, oaths had already been made. But the Chaplains words steeled their resolve even more.

***20 seconds to contact***

-----------------------------------

WIP of the 5 Veterans of the 3rd Company (I will be fleshing it out) They are ramming a Tyranid ship smile.png.

Dramatis Persona

Seppel (JJD)

Dageraad (GreyRavenC) (OMG dude your name lol)

Markus (Tygwyn)

Hannes (Epher)

Koloman (Greenz)

Chaplain Teufel (Chaplain Lucifer)

My issue was I couldn't find the meaning of your last name and I couldn't get something German to fit the first one tongue.png I swear you did this on purpose tongue.png

My name means Dageraad when adjusted to modern grammar. Google gives dawn, aurora, daybreak, etc... as translation. You could use something like that if it gives you problems.

It's always hilarious when English-speaking people try to say my name, so they usually settle with my first name. laugh.png French people can't pronounce any of the 2.

My issue was I couldn't find the meaning of your last name and I couldn't get something German to fit the first one tongue.png I swear you did this on purpose tongue.png

My name means Dageraad when adjusted to modern grammar. Google gives dawn, aurora, daybreak, etc... as translation. You could use something like that if it gives you problems.

It's always hilarious when English-speaking people try to say my name, so they usually settle with my first name. laugh.png French people can't pronounce any of the 2.

Bitch, please... try saying my good old Czech name :D

Arkley, the names for 2nd project are still wanted? :)

Bitch, please... try saying my good old Czech name biggrin.png

GRC has nothing on me smile.png Sending now.

True, Czech names are the Dark Souls-equivalent of naming. I can't compete with these guys blink.png

I work at a place where I have to process Czech drivers through a database. Your names are impossible to pronounce or understand. I'm forced to ask for an ID almost every single time laugh.png

Arkley, I love this!!! I swear you nailed my personality without having ever met me. I totally would be "that" Brother, the one with superstitious OCD double checking, then triple checking everything. I drive my wife nuts when I'm doing renovations. Chances are I'll double check this post before hitting send

Archived