A Blade once broken, Is reforged. (Terminator Scheme Redux)

OK I come seeking advice smile.png...

As some of you might know my 1st and 2nd Companies are Germanic in influence.

The 1st Company are known as the Gefallen Jäger (Fallen Hunters), a name they adopted when the elements of the fate of Caliban was told to them this name is not common knowledge to the rest of the Chapter its only upon induction to the 1st is the name revealed, to standard Brothers and the rest of the Imperium they are the Bladesworn. The original Master of the 27th's 1st Company swore vengeance on his traitorous Brothers, the Fallen Hunters like the Deathwing and 1st Company of the Angels of Vengeance are ruthless and relentless in their pursuit of the fallen willing to take on even the most suicidal mission. Although the Grand Cross will not throw is most elite veterans on a fools errand.

This will be the 1st Company Shoulder pad marking, it ties in the Teutonic Knights influence a little with the Black Cross.
Good or bad? smile.png

The 2nd Company will pursue their quarry with relentless determination, it was this that Seppel the first Knight Commander of the 2nd to name his company the Höllenhund (Hell Hounds). In ancient mythology on Terra one of the duties of these fearsome mythological beasts was to hunt for lost souls which given their duty it seems the suitable name. Each Grand Cross has come to rely heavily on these zealous warriors, its not unknown for the 2nd to be used as a forward scout force when the 10th Company are not available. The 2nd Company like other Unforgiven have the Black Knights although in the Blades of Alaric these are known as The Cerberus.

Second Company Shoulder Pad marking.
Again whats your opinion?
Oh I still need 3 more for my next secret project smile.png

It love it. The marking of the 1st company fits real nice with your setting and combines the DA-sword nicely. You could paint the ornamental swords on the weapons/packs/gear yellow.

I'm curious on how you are going to do your second company. The emblems looks awesome, but it's a great deal complexer than the sword of the 1st. Are you going to freehand the lions or do you have transfers at hand?

Cerberus... That is great!  Do you need more volunteers?  I don't suppose that I can volunteer twice!  I had a major design project that used the name Cerberus so I am very partial to the name.  The black cross on red with the yellow sword? All killer and no filler! I cannot wait to see this stuff on the models!

I think the wolf mask and concept is really cool but I also think that it looks out of place on a Ravenwing bike.  To tie the wolf theme together, you should have at least one other icon or transfer on the model.  Have you considered doing away with the Ravenwing iconography all together or the tail feathers and wing fairings?  Perhaps some more Space Wolf bits may help them look more like Hellhounds.

I don't like the bike. The name is great, the helmet is awesome, but the wings kill the vibe of hellhounds in my opinion. My suggestion would be, as epher said,do away with ravenwing iconography. Maybe buy some space marine bikes to save some bucks, and for plasma talons, I'm sure ebay has the goods. Either way, I'm a fan of the helmet

Here is a concept to try (it is on my list of things to do) make a green stuff press mold of the plasma talons. Master that and you can have lots of Black Knights or should Insay Hell Hounds!

I like it!  I think the fairing in the front works.  The removal of the rear dressing definitely sets it apart from the typical ravenwing bikers.

I like the direction you're going in, but something about the wolf's head helmet just doesn't quite sit well. It's not so much that it's a SW helmet on a DA body, it's the actual head that I feel looks off. Though I'm at a loss for ideas right now. I do agree, he looks much better without the wing at the back.

Regardless, he'll look awesome once he's painted up!

Archived