Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Unable to post any new pictures

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Drunes

Drunes

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 150 posts

Greetings !

For quite a while, i've been unable to post any pictures in my Galleries, neither adding to my albums or creating a new one. When i select the picture, regardless of the uploader version, and i try to download, nothing happens.

Maybe it's because of the browser i use ? Firefox ? i don't have any clue.

Which leads to my next question / problem. I'm trying to change my pasword, but the email adress i gave ages ago is no longer available, and the password reminded by firefox for the automatic connexion doesn't seem to work. What can i do ?

Thank you for you answers and excuse my poor english, i'm french !

My Badab War Project, WIP => http://www.bolterand...ab-war-project/

My Little Badab Log, Finished models =>http://www.bolterand...ttle-badab-log/

gallery_48988_6285_1098.jpggallery_48988_6285_5081.jpggallery_48988_6285_103.jpggallery_48988_6285_1724.png

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

++ INQUISITUS EXTERMINATI ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 18,240 posts
  • Chapter Name: Vultures

You can PM me with your email details and I can change it for you.

As for the pictures. Your browser is certainly a culprit. The size/type of picture you are uploading could be an issue. The # of pictures you are trying to upload at one time could be the issue. 

What steps are you taking to get into your Gallery? There is one route that isn't working due to the database damage at last update. 

• Daeminion likes this

The Cult of Orange -- None Can Withstand Our Color!

The Universe is a very big place and no matter what happens....you will not be missed.

Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Daeminion

Daeminion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 24 posts
  • Chapter Name: Angels of Redemption

I am experiencing similar issues Kurgan. :(

I managed to finally upload some images to my gallery, but was initially wanting to create a new post w. said pictures. When I try to either enter an URL from (previously photobucket, but now) the gallery - and using the bolter and chainsword code - the website tells me I do not have permission to use that image extension..

Thoughts? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users