REF - Fleet Organisation

MikhalLeNoir

Primarch Niklaas, Treads Upon the Night and Sojourner, 142000 Astartes, 77th Expeditionary Fleet

Chief Captain Hiram of Tribe Esus, Hammer of Dagda, 12000 Astartes

Chief Captain Endor of Tribe Mogon, Brazen Pillar, 10000 Astartes

Esus and Mogon serve under

Lord Commander Tyr Askr, Will of Terra, 900,000 men of the Imperial Army and Solar Auxillia ,1445th Expeditionary Fleet.

Chief Captain Jehu of Tribe Nerius, King Slayer, 16000 Astartes, 333rd Expeditionary Fleet.

Edited by Demus Ragnok

Will update all tomorrow. No computer avaiable

By the way: Sig, could you please edit your second list of fleets so that it fits the mask? And switch the crimson lions with astartrs pleae. Will save me a lot of time.

• 4 weeks later...

Ship names for the meanwhile;

Sorrowsworn Morro; Flagship  = Queen of the Damned, the refitted Hrafnkel, destroyed during the Siege of Terra after driving into the palace

Cataract Hennasohn; Flagship = The Ferryman, Gloriana Class; primarily equipped with Grav Impellor Fields and Mass Drivers to hold a target in place while boarding teams gut opponent craft

Other notable vessels;

- Horrorheart; Gloriana Class

- Nova Cathargo; Battlebarge; destroyed during the first encounter with the Mechanicum Abyssii

- Atlantean Nightmare; Battlebarge

- Wall of Jericho; Battlebarge; extensive damage forced it to be refitted as a dedicated Super-heavy Carrier, Fleet Anti-Ordnance defence, and Primary Bombardment vessel

- Degeneracy of Lusanne; Strike Cruiser; destroyed during the first encounter with the Mechanicum Abyssii

- Aegyptian; Strike Cruiser; destroyed during the first encounter with the Mechanicum Abyssii

- Jezebel's Principle; Strike Cruiser; destroyed during the first encounter with the Mechanicum Abyssii

- Hope Fails; Strike Cruiser

- Wings of Lazarus; Gifted by the Godslayers to the Drowned as a thanks for the service of the legion causing heavy losses during operations in which the two closely served

- Angel Falls; Unknown as whether in reference to the Drowned's battle honours in Sud Merica, or a reference to the role of the Legions in rooting out superstition. Presumed both, given the legions love for irony and hypocrisy.

Legion size; Indeterminate. Presumed to be around 120,000 following the losses of many during the first encounter with Abyssii, but since the incident, the legion may have as much as doubled in size based on their previous rates of recruitment

Three Glorianas? Quite powerful. But I believe three is too much. Two would be fine because of their lore.

We discussed about the Glorianas somewhere, maybe in the general discussion thread.

Yup, kel is right.

Only one glorianna for every legion and the other ship at best a leviathan sized close in size.

If you have time, could you adapt your list to the mask i made? So all looks similar.

Though we did agree that the Drowned may claim the Hrafnkel because of the Prospero incident, etc.

But nothing more. :smile.:

Edited by Kelborn

Yep, we discussed the Alpha Legion issue as well.

Currently don't have the correct link at hand. Can someone help me out?

Didn't we said that the Void Eagles get two? I really can't remember.

No stress, Hesh. :)

No prob. Post it and I will add it under other forces in the insurrection.

@Hesh: The consent was that only one per legion. With the drowned getting too because the aquire the wolves gloriana. We have only a limited number of glorianas here ( 20??). They were built for the sons of the emperor. 20 in number.

Every legion has one. The wolve goes to the drowned and the 1k sons to the nightguard

Other Legions have also only one Homeplanet. But how about finding a spacehulk/phalanx-like ship? Call it the Kraken^^

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

No prob. Post it and I will add it under other forces in the insurrection.

@Hesh: The consent was that only one per legion. With the drowned getting too because the aquire the wolves gloriana. We have only a limited number of glorianas here ( 20??). They were built for the sons of the emperor. 20 in number.

Every legion has one. The wolve goes to the drowned and the 1k sons to the nightguard

Other Legions have also only one Homeplanet. But how about finding a spacehulk/phalanx-like ship? Call it the Kraken^^

So I can have a more powerful vessel like the Phalanx, as well as a Gloriana, but I can't have two Gloriana instead of the more powerful ship? That doesn't make sense, and the Alpha Legion has two Gloriana, the Alpha and the Beta, as well as a Blackshield Gloriana Class (Amphion, I think?).

Whereas other legions have fiefs, or recruiting grounds, the Drowned have none of that. I'm not interested in having anything like Abyss class ships, or a Phalanx, thanks, I'd just like to have the two Gloriana, and the salvage of the Hrafnkel.

We discussed the Glorianas and said there were at least 20. But there was never a hard limit put in place.

The bears have a unique flagship but I don't think they have a Gloriana.

The issue came up when discussion of "nearly Gloriana sized" ships came about.

No one's claimed the Terminus Est yet, right? According to what I've read it was gifted to the Dusk Raiders, so it makes sense for it to go to a Legion who distinguished themselves early on. Edited by bluntblade