The Blood Revenants (WIP): 1k list help

Damon Nightman

So after I finish my next pred and LR, I'm going to be working on a grav bike squad. Should I follow the BA scheme and do different helmet colors for the different squad types? If so I would not be doing yellow but maybe a grey for Assualt squads. Other option would be just to do a different color knee pad.

Thoughts? Other suggestions? I'm leaning towards just a different color on the knee pad to be honest.

In my successor at least, Bikers will have Yellow Weapon Casings.

Just like my Assault Marines, Land Speeders or anything else generally "Fast Attack"

I've seen that done to great effect, thusly:

http://www.themightybrush.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/IMG_1854.jpg

Son of dorn: I am using white helms for the 1st co. I don't want my guys to look too rainbowy? So I'm trying to stick with more neutral colors.

Ark: I was thinking eshin grey, and the maybe a lighter grey (admisitratum?) for Devs (which I don't plan on using anytime soon). That way it would go from black to grey to white as my guys move through the ranks (I'll have them start as TAC marines instead of ASM like BA normally would).

However, I am kinda liking the idea of just all black helms with different color knee pads/weapon casings. If I go grey helms, my mostly black vehicles may not match those grey helmed squads as much...

Charlo: I actually really like how that looks!

• 3 weeks later...

I'd go for pure Iron for the shaft. Fits the iron-y details on the power armor as well.
Or possibly red like the other details on the power armor if you want to paint some details on the hammer iron-y as well.

Edited by sfPanzer