Layering Transfers?

Epher

I have a quick question.  I am working on a squad of assault marines and mustering up the courage to attempt my first transfer application.  I have seen the Dark Vengeance Tac Marines with the squad number over the double arrows for the tac squad emblem.  Is it possible to layer transfers so that I have the squad number over the squad emblem?

Thanks in advance!

Decals are printed on acetate. If you imagine this as a sheet of plastic that you're trying to bend around and object you pretty much have the right idea. Setting solutions contain acetic acid, which erodes and softens the sheet the decals are printed on, making it easier to get them to fit snugly around whatever you're putting them on at the expense of making them easier to tear.

I was looking at this thread yesterday and wondering when someone would wheel out my guide.

That is really good.  I had to try to apply one transfer without the micro-sol and micro-set and it did not turn out very well.  I am heading out tomorrow to get some and I will post the results after!

Thanks for all of the advice!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived