ETL 5, The Master Thread. Strategium is now UP!

Dantay VI

Hi JBickB, no worries, we all understand that we have a life outside of painting models.

But if you haven't vowed by June 14th I'll be sending the boys over :D

Hello Folks !

Sorry for not posting earlier, the family week end was quite busy.

So, I'm almost ready to post my vow, but I have a few questions.

1 - I'll be painting 15 fenrissian wolves, 8 of which are converted to cyberwolves. They will be taken as part of equipment for my already painted ironpriests.

How should I count them ?

3x5 fenrissian wolves including a cyberwolf ?

2 - I have to paint a stormfang for a event in late june. The thing is, I've already made the preshading with the airbush (black primer then zenithal white coat to the airbursh).

Is it elligible for the ETL ?

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/984593stormfang.jpg

3 - For my later vow(s) I intend to paint Logan. I have the new model magnetized and a proper "on foot" base, so I wont be painting the sled.

But I also have a former convertion I also want to paint. His grey knight stormbolter and axe makes him an obvious Logan.

Can I count them both as Logan ? (I should post a picture but I don't have one right now).

As soon as I have the answers (thank you for that ^^), I'll be posting my first vow.

See you soon.

Gnenthaal.

As to question number 1.

If the Iron Priests are already painted then you will have to vow the Wolves as 3 x 5 Wolves with a Cyberwolf

Question 2.

I would have no problem to accept the stormfang as it is early stages. Much like Luthermax's Dante model. However you should ask Captain Semper for approval.

Question 3.

I am not sure. You probably could not have 2 Logans in the same vow. I would suggest you put a Logan in the first vow and a Logan in the second vow.

Hope this helps.

Started work on my vow yesterday, was a bit of a slow start (to much mjod the night before was doing a number on my head msn-wink.gif haha) but I am fairly happy where I'm up to after a day...

Egil Ironfist, ~halfway complete

Archived