ETL 5, The Master Thread. Strategium is now UP!

Dantay VI

The rules were rather simple. Models for your faction, no more than primed at ETL start, paint to your table top standard. Post pics along the way, model on sprue/assembled bare/assembled primed when you make your vow, wip shots if desired, the finished models and declaration of vow complete, repeat if you want to make another vow. There may be point maximums per vow and a limit to how many vows you can make.

Cry Wolf, it'll be great to have you aboard.

Yes, basically it is am annual painting challenge between the forums.

It is usually run from May to August.

Each person makes a vow, of up to 3000 points worth of models which they must try to complete within the timeframe. You paint up to your standard.

Once your vow is completed, you can stop there or you can make another vow, up to a maximum of 5 vows.

If you do not complete your vow in the timeframe, then your points for the failed vow are lost, and also any points from your previous vows if you have made them.

Last years rules:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/306909-e-tenebrae-lux-iv/?p=4025486

Let me know if you are in & I'll add you to the role-call

I'm delighted to see so many new faces here in the Fang! :woot:

The Rules of the previous ETLs can be found here and you should expect something very similar to ETL IV this year. 

If you have specific question feel free to ask them here or PM me. :)

Hyá brothers and hail Captain Semper,

was exited to see the preparation and briefing threads and now this-very nice move brother Dantay_xvthumbsup.gif , have some wolfwhiz.^^

And of course, I'm in, always good to be back with the pack.

Good to know Alakinsky.

If you have any questions or queries, do not hesitate to ask.

It will be fun. And it is a good way to meet up and chat with folks you may not normally see around the forums :)

Wolf Guard Dan. Glad to have you aboard for your first ETL. I hope you have fun with it

Lovesmuffns, you are added to the rolecall, good to see you in for the challenge. Have you done the ETL before?

Maverik. Good to have you with us. After seeing your amazing builds, I am thoroughly looking forward to seeing them in glorious colour :)

Archived