ETL 5, The Master Thread. Strategium is now UP!

Dantay VI

Really looking forward to running with the pack this year. Numbers are getting close to matching last years total number of recruits with atleast 2 weeks if not 4 weeks before it all kicks off (either 1st of May or 15th of May). :) :tu:

It seems that we are doing pretty well this year, I count around 7 people who are new to the ETL process, & 1 who is taking part with the Wolves for the first time.

Hopefully some more of the Veteran Wolves will step forward & we can make this an ETL to remember. 

Well who'd have thought we'd total 30 already and we're only in mid April. Just makes me wonder how big we can get the pack for the start of the ETL?

Honoured brother, your name is added to the role-call. I am looking forward to seeing the Storm Eagle, if I can get mine built in time, we could trade tips and ideas :)

It seems that we are doing pretty well this year, I count around 7 people who are new to the ETL process, & 1 who is taking part with the Wolves for the first time.

Hopefully some more of the Veteran Wolves will step forward & we can make this an ETL to remember.

Look forward to it! It was about time to see some large mobilization of the SWs! I'm delighted to see such enthusiasm! Let's hope it lasts! :devil:

Honoured brother, your name is added to the role-call. I am looking forward to seeing the Storm Eagle, if I can get mine built in time, we could trade tips and ideas :)

Sadly mine is a conversion with the Chapterhouse kit. I can only dream of having the money for glorious resin.

Doon't stes it, the main thing is tat you have stood up to be counted

I have a Chapterhouse Land Raider kit,

@Captain Semper:

http://cdn4.teen.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/dylan-obrian-teen-wolf-internet-tumblr-funny-hilarious-lol.gif

Look forward to it! It was about time to see some large mobilization of the SWs! I'm delighted to see such enthusiasm! Let's hope it lasts! devil.gif

It'll last longer than the whooping we're going to give you cross dressers for invading the Fenrisian system

So if I did my maths right, I have to sweet talk the missus out of 150$. That's just a drop in the bucket of whats on my to buy list, but that should be enough for Wulfen, a new Brandon Redmaw project, and the Wulfen Edition codex.

Archived