ETL V is coming...

Those nancies in the chaos forum are already dancing. Obstinate little mooks, it's on now!

And now we're nancies out of the Chaos forum danc- OH GOD NOT THE PHOSPHEX I'M SORRY I WASN'T GOING TO PLEASE DON'T D- *psycho, still screaming, gets reduced to a pile of radioactive ashes*

:D

Those nancies in the chaos forum are already dancing. Obstinate little mooks, it's on now!

And now we're nancies out of the Chaos forum danc- OH GOD NOT THE PHOSPHEX I'M SORRY I WASN'T GOING TO PLEASE DON'T D- *psycho, still screaming, gets reduced to a pile of radioactive ashes*

biggrin.png

Oh c'mon Psycho, you know you want to vow under AoD and get phosphex too......

biggrin.png

Oh c'mon Psycho, you know you want to vow under AoD and get phosphex too......

Next year. I've already made my choice for this one, though, so... yeah. Next year.

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/Mobile%20Uploads/EdYSTxRhYDUuSMfpji3wFNnvyYzH6dg03jyNzNCksSmjV9Rfp9D2qyGKjEJ3I7vmlhgSmJO66j9PFHdCNAC5P4zNnlae2vDZoMmvQNfRlku6myGBTK0rd8pKMxF7_zpswzkul8kb.gif

Ohh what's this it seems your all invited to step up and show the forum that your ready for the challenge!

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/Mobile%20Uploads/naruto_and_kurama_by_narutoooo5-d5o3sw6.png_zpsvt4qhqmo.jpeg

Kurama will unleash the painting Deamon from within and bring wolves and vostroyans to the ETL, the question is what will you bring!

So book your holidays with your leave grab your supplies it's just over 2 weeks away until we can finally put this facade to an end and finally see who is worthy for the Inter Primaris Title.

Don't fail your Brethren or your frater use your brains plan accordingly the battle will be commencing soon but the question is will you lead us to victory.

-From your Friendly neighborhood nine tailed Deamon Fox

Part of me feels terrible, because I've actually been really motivated to get my Alpha Legion up-to-date this year, and all I have left to finish up of what I own are 10 stolen Firedrakes, which I just basecoated yesterday, and a three vehicle Predator Executioner squadron which I still have to finish building, and I don't actually plan to buy any more models for quite a while (need to finish up my Tau I got for Christmas, as well, and money's a tad tight at the moment). So I won't be able to help out much this year :(

On the other hand, I've gone from having virtually nothing finished for my Heresy army to around 4000 points of Alpha Legion ready for the table since Christmas, so I don't feel that terrible.

So, lets say I would like to participate in this event, but I dont have aclue about the rules?

Don't worry. When Semper starts the event he will include the rules in the OP of that topic.

Great. I looked around a bit and found some answers. Now the toughest part is to decide what to paint... Ultras, SoH, Knight house, Legio Cybernetica or a Titan? No wait, scratch that last one!

Im not that fast!

You can do multiple armies? That helps alot. So technically I can do few units for ultras, a knight and few hqs for SoH?

As long as the units you swear are in the relevant army lists, then knock yourself out. ;)

If I can find time to paint something in the middle of working full time, starting a business, moving, and planning a hundred-person weekend long motorcycle event, then every swinging chainsword in the AoD can find time as well.

COMPLETIONS PEOPLE, ALMOST FINISHED DOESN'T COUNT.

Better advice would be to only Vow what you know you can complete! The legions/mechanicum/auxilia care not by how much you reinforce the ranks, every little contribution helps from a single apothecary all the way up to a Titan Maniple (if you can paint a Maniple in 3 months your legend will be uttered in hushed whispers around these hallowed halls)

Im not that fast!

You can do multiple armies? That helps alot. So technically I can do few units for ultras, a knight and few hqs for SoH?

HH is still considered a single faction. As such any entry from any army list from the HH books is legit.

Archived