Eternal Crusade (PC)

First impression... Although I'm a big fan of PVP this isn't my cup of tea. Movement, is ugly, it feels awkward. A lot of "how did I die" moments. Lots of one shots, insta-gibs. Not really something that sparked an interest for myself unfortunately. 

I might load it up some other day and try again, but didn't really care for it on first impression.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm enjoying the progression trees. Sad I know but started playing as a heavy bolter toting imperial fist thanks to yet another character wipe (DOMINUS) I'm looking forward to seeing what veterancy does

One more chatacter wipe coming, progression trees have added an extra factor to the game now, really enjoying them.

I love how the new update. 

The game is starting to feel very flesh out, I get a different map every round and there are 4 full races. The trees give me a purpose and the best part? Heavy bolters don't have the recoil of an Ordinatus Minoris anymore! They're premier AI guns now. Very fun to use.

I love how the new update.

The game is starting to feel very flesh out, I get a different map every round and there are 4 full races. The trees give me a purpose and the best part? Heavy bolters don't have the recoil of an Ordinatus Minoris anymore! They're premier AI guns now. Very fun to use.

What i have noticed from the trees is they seem to be promoting team synergy. For example there's a standard you can get for the tacticals that seems to imply improved team accuracy. Given you can make a pseudo stalker bolter without actually having to use a stalker bolter (so I assume again better rate of fire), it seems to encourage having this guy sat back with your heavy guys for maximum carnage?

New update today, here are the basics:

- Veterans 

- More Wargear, items, including visual customization 
- Supply Drops 
- Token system 
- Guilds and guild vs guild (I hope the latter makes it in #23) 
- New World Map 
- PVE is back (with improvements and Hard Mode) 
- Banshees 
- Waaagh (working properly) 
- Battle loadout selection 
- Balancing, bugfixes and improvements (BBI's) 

Also, made a video showing of some of the customization with Space Marines and Chaos Space Marines:

Edited by LordValrak

Ugh, the buyer remorse is strong.

1. Graphical glitches abound (yeah its beta/alpha/whatever...its supposedly released in days)

2. Graphical/Audio options? Practically non-existent, am I missing something? Go look up Overwatch by comparison.

3. Random crashes to desktop? After literally minutes of clicking around?

Word for the wise, dont listen to your son when it comes to game purchases. :p

Here's hoping for some better experiences next time I load it up.