Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Storm Stalkers - FPS's WiP Blog

• Please log in to reply
357 replies to this topic

Jarl Kjaran Coldheart

Jarl Kjaran Coldheart

++ PRÆCEPTOR BARBATUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,880 posts

Those birds are sexy

• FearPeteySodes likes this

Space Wolves are badasses that operate just barely within the rules. 13th Co. didn't even know there were rules applying to how badass they could be. DepthCharge on the Space Wolves

I'm so pleased that GW have gone to such great lengths to produce these awesome Space Wolves basing kits. Wraithwing on the Thousand Sons Rubic Marine release

"The Fell Hand is a name that has been passed on through out the Legion. When one warrior bearing it died, the name is left to be earned by another. Thus it was passed from Floki to Volund to Erik to Geigor. And then the tradition died, because censored.gif  Bjorn got the name and proceeded to live for 10 censored.gif millenia." - Sagas of the Wolf Priests. Wispy

Formerly Wolf Lord Kieran

+++This is my Mod voice. There are many like it but this one is mine. I never wanna have to use it, so let's all be excellent to each other+++

ETL_VI_Badge_Faction_Master_Astartes.jpg            ETL_VI_Badge_Forum_Champion_Astartes_SW.

FearPeteySodes

FearPeteySodes

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,342 posts

Just finished a crazy gaming weekend at the Renegade Open! Friday was the 40k doubles tournament:

med_gallery_2327_11680_663020.jpeg

med_gallery_2327_11680_722289.jpeg

My teammate painted up some BEAUTIFUL knights for his half and it was really fun to pair with my hyper aggressive list. Went 2-1 only losing to the Ynarri cheese thats the flavor atm. We ended up winning best painted which was crazy cool (and all i really ever strive for not really being a WAAC player)

Day Two was the big show the GT!

med_gallery_2327_11680_735664.jpeg

med_gallery_2327_11680_176054.jpeg

Handed these babies out to my opponents. No one got drunk and made mistakes (damn) but I hope it made the experience memorable. Shout out to Wrong Way Kids team and Paul Murphy who gave me the idea of a cooler hand out from our game at Adepticon.

med_gallery_2327_11680_440404.jpeg

I went 1/1/1 (losing to basically the same type of list as the day before) which I felt more than happy with. In the end I got best painted for the GT too which was pretty much the coolest thing ever capping off an awesome weekend.

med_gallery_2327_11680_571591.jpeg

med_gallery_2327_11680_222256.jpeg

Next up I have to clean the disaster area my hobby room has become but I think I finish that spear dread and finally my sicarans too. Though with that CA leak I may need to paint my land raider finally....

Edited by FearPeteySodes, 19 November 2018 - 04:14 PM.

• Lord Ranulf, Nadir, svane jotunsbane and 4 others like this

NightHowler

NightHowler

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 718 posts
  • Faction: The Hand at the Gate

That is definitely a beautifully painted army.  Congrats on a fun tournament!

"By the River fettered Fenrir will lie till draws nigh the doom of the Gods." - Frey, Lokasenna: 41

HvitrValdyr

HvitrValdyr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 218 posts
  • Faction: Vlka Fenryka
Looks great. The mjod was a nice touch.
gallery_48988_6285_4875.png
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"
-Benjamin Franklin

Truescale Wolves WIP
http://www.bolterand...e-space-wolves/

sbarnby71

sbarnby71

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 213 posts
  • Faction: Vlka Fenryka

Do I spy a Wulfen using a shield as bludgeon or about to use it as a frisbee???  Have to see a close up picture of that guy, he looks amazing!

Edited by sbarnby71, 20 November 2018 - 01:54 PM.

Sorry I'm late, I didn't want to be here

FearPeteySodes

FearPeteySodes

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,342 posts

Do I spy a Wulfen using a shield as bludgeon or about to use it a frisbee??? Have to see a close up picture of that guy, he looks amazing!

You do! I have WiP shots earlier in the thread but I need to do some nit picking (tournament rush) before I call them totally done. I’ll for sure get pics though.

FearPeteySodes

FearPeteySodes

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,342 posts

Quick update:

Painting spear dread when i can, and building the Relic Contemtor when i can't:

http://image.boltera...680_851843.jpeggallery_2327_11680_851843.jpeg

He's all mocked up though so when next you see him he'll be a proper member of the rout.

• Kassill, Konnavaer, Dantay VI and 1 other like this

Fajita Fan

Fajita Fan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 464 posts

Loved reading through this thread at work.

Adeptus Titanicus Model Count:

Warlords: 4

Reavers: 9

Warhounds: 4

Knights: 12

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users