The Storm Stalkers - WiP Blog

Hah Wispy, as if you don’t have the chops to do that your own lazy self! :D

As for what’s next I tried to do a snow day speed paint on my other Rune Priest today and got like 75% there. I’ll post pics when I’m done! After, after though I think I’m going to pallet cleanse and do a Knight for use in joists and stuff.

That said I still need to do the Venator and have really been contemplating how/if I should re-approach my thunder wolf cav. So expect those I think.

• 3 weeks later...
Yea! Thats the second time they’ve posted our team army without the display board though booooo.

you should bring a picture of the green stuff before model and place it next to your display

it looks so well done judges probably have no idea

Hah thanks, that’s kinda the concern with a lot of marine conversions though right? The range is huge so if you do it right a lot of people won’t know. :P

Edited by PeteySödes

• 1 month later...

Oof I just spent a few hours repairing my display in the hotel room after having to check it on my way to LVO. I expected touch ups so I brought a little kit which was good.

Just has to make it to the judging.

“You hear me baby? Hold together.”

Jeez, so i got home to big box waiting for me...

Brother stationed in Okinawa sent me all the Space Marine heroes boxes! So looks like I got another few squads to do! I think i'll turn the S1 into a grey hunter squad. I'd like to only do a minimal amount of converting to preserve the models where i can. Excited to rework those terminators too, super great models!