1000 Points Imperial Fists

ChaosRyu

Evening all,

So I finally got around to picking up Betrayal at Calth. Figured if I gave myself something to work towards it may help me get a few squads finished for a change.

It's a fairly generic list, mostly stuff from BaC, but it wouldn't take much convincing for me to order some goodies from FW!

+++ IF 1000 (1000pts) +++

++ Legiones Astartes: Crusade Army List (Age of Darkness) (1000pts) ++

+ HQ (155pts) +

Legion Praetor (155pts) [Cataphractii Terminator Armour with Combi-bolter and Power Weapon, Paragon Blade]

+ Troops (350pts) +

Legion Tactical Squad (175pts) [9x Legion Tactical Space Marines, Legion Vexilla]

····Legion Tactical Sergeant [Artificer Armour, Melta Bombs]

Legion Tactical Squad (175pts) [9x Legion Tactical Space Marines, Legion Vexilla]

····Legion Tactical Sergeant [Artificer Armour, Melta Bombs]

+ Elites (495pts) +

Apothecarion Detachment (90pts) [Legion Apothecary, Legion Apothecary]

Contemptor Dreadnought Talon (190pts)

····Legion Contemptor Dreadnought [Kheres Pattern Assault Cannon]

Legion Terminator Squad (215pts) [Cataphractii Terminator Armour with Combi-bolter and Power Weapon, Chainfist, Iliastus Pattern Assault Cannon, 4x Legion Terminators, 3x Power Fist]

+ Legion +

Legion Astartes [Loyalist, VII: Imperial Fists]

Created with BattleScribe

Like I said, nothing fancy. All slogging. Praetor goes in with the terminators, and the apothecaries join the tactical squads to hopefully keep them alive a bit longer.

Not too sure about the rites of war. I've only got the Age of Darkness Legions book for now, as I see the other one is due an update soon.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

If foots logging go ahead and boost your squads up to 20 each and remember your spacing on the table.

Equip the apothecaries with auguries to light up deepstrikers.

I'd give the termis a teleport transponder so they could drop in where needed.

Maybe give the sgts a power weapon of choice and a combo to make the units a little harder hitting.

Archived