Dosjetka

Right I've copied the character profiles onto Excel sheets so that they're easily modifiable and have uploaded them to Google Drive. You can find them here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0xojTv9qHpNWHB3Z1p0NHA5azA

Please go through them and double check that everything is correct. Roth Nicodemus and Flavia Orlean are NPC's and their sheets are still WIP so you can have a look at them if you want to but it'll be of little actual use to any of you.

Mol: Go with an Assassin. I'm sure it'll all work out fine. smile.png And if you want something less physical based, how about some sort of Tech-Assassin? We can always modify the basic Assassin template without too much trouble to fit the background more, like I did with Miko's Cleric.

Now, since four of you have already finished their character profiles and backstories, I have a favour to ask you. You have all created your own home worlds instead of using pre-existing ones so I'd really appreciate it if you could do a bit more writing and help me learn more about your respective worlds (and characters!). These can be in the form of AdMech planetary surveys, an entry in someone's diary about the day-to-day life in some downtrodden corner of Hive Alvaeri, an Adeptus Arbites investigation file, a passage from a travel book written by a scholar who travelled across the Calixis Sector (or beyond) and came across your world... anything that allows me to have small snippets of information about the worlds and characters that you have created. Let your imaginations flow and give me more stories! biggrin.png

And if you're asking yourself "yeah, but why?", I answer: "if ever I wanted one of the NPC's to be a member of the Malai Tribes and want you to talk to him, I need to know what he looks like, speaks like, acts like so that I can drop hints along the way. If I can't do that then your characters' background will have very little influence on their various investigations".

My fault for not copying it up, but I listed in my XP advancements I bought Pilot (Civilian Craft) as a skill as well.

Otherwise, you've not copied my wealth and income over.

I've corrected it on my original file but the update for the one online will have to wait.

General announcement: I'm going to be away from home as of now until next Saturday. I'll be logging every so often on my phone but my time will be severely limited and I won't be able to do much at all. Thank you for your understanding and patience. :)

+++++++ DATA INLOAD +++++++
Commit to: Geologicus Surveyance vessel First Universal Law data core; Zerxis Forge, Lathe-Hesh 

Cross Refrence: File KT3/ab33σ

Cross File: Departmento Munitorum/Adeptus Arbites Census

Input Date: 0350912M41

Input Clearance: Proctor General Klegann

Input Clearance: Yarkist Mordar, Lord Colonel, 30th Maccabian Janissaries

Author: Adept Primus Markis Carpalissian

Transmitted: Geologicus Surveyance vessel First Universal Law, Kandrahl system

Transmitter: Astropath Prime Gerwin

Recieved: Zerxis Forge, Lathe-HeshCalixis Sector

Reciever: Astropath Terminus Illidro

Kandrahl Tertius is one of a few nigh forgotten frontier worlds scattered between the Scarus and Calixis Sectors, in the expanse colloquially named ‘Lucky Space’. Settled a millennia ago, long after the terrible warp-storms that swept the region abated, Kandrahl has the basic amenities and services what one could expect from an Imperial world, but nothing more. Tithe-ships visit once every decade or two, with other visitors almost as rare a sight.

There are a variety of farmsteads and townships surviving off of the continental plains. Much of the arable areas are given over to grain and grox herds. Here old machinery harvest the crops twice a year which are sold in the nearest towns for good Imperial Gelt. The machinery is tended to by the Binary Brotherhood, in return for modest offerings.  

In the hinterlands live the Clans. Some work with scrap, some perform for money, others are sell-swords. All live for their own benefit knowing little of the Imperium outside of Kandrahl. The rightful Imperial authority planetside, Governor Paulus Reach, keeps a steady eye and a firm hand on what the Clans do and where they go. There is no love lost between them.

The local Arbites are little more than single proctors with deputized civilians, the PDF barely befits the name and the distant Mechanicus are represented solely by the local sect of the Binary Brotherhood. What Kandrahl has to offer the Imperium is minimal – maybe a regiment of infantry every tithe and a few megatonnes of grain and alcohol.

The real danger on Kandrahl doesn’t come from the Clans, nor does it come from any edict or pogrom the Governor may enact. It comes from raiders, both human and xenos. Although none are a menace worth chasing, they are enough of a problem that the 30th Maccabian Janissaries were dispatched to Kandrahl Tertius to deal with them. Thus far, as of the end of 912.M41, the 30th have been successful in eliminating any raider daring to land on Kandrahl. They shall shortly leave for the rest of the worlds in Lucky Space, as of this writing.

ADDENDUM: The Binary Brotherhood itself is not solely limited to Kandrahl for it has small sects scattered throughout the Obscurus and Pacificus Segmenta, including a gathering within the Lathe Worlds themselves. Founded on the far distant Forge World of Ferrix Majoris, the Brotherhood has spread themselves over the centuries and millennia, a diaspora of Machine Creed.

The Brotherhood sees divinity within code and language, regarding the likes of Lingua Technis, Hexamathic Binary and noospheric data as inspired gifts from the Omnissiah himself. Many elder Brotherhood members also seek to master older forms of machine language and, to a degree, the myriad tongues of the Imperium. These venerable Tech-Priests are polyglots as much as they are code-makers.

++++++ END OF INLOAD +++++++

*one week later*

"Alright guys, lets get this 20 person game on the road!" :p

Good luck guys! I'm skipping out since I do know of the scenario.

Then, once you all fall to Chaos because you're the henchmen to a Radical Inquisitor you can seamlessly transition to Black Crusade or something.

Then, once you all fall to Chaos because you're the henchmen to a Radical Inquisitor you can seamlessly transition to Black Crusade or something.

In fairness, if Dos is as forgiving as I was when I GM'd a campaign, Boolean is going to go insane before that point. Probably.

We're going from a party to an entire warband...

When you start falling like flies, you'll be glad to have some spares left to keep things running... ;)

Noctus: I'll let you read through the thread and then create your character. I'll review it when I have a moment.

This looks like it's going to be interesting. biggrin.png

I won't be joining in as such (not least 'cause I don't own the bookssweat.gif), but I'll definitely be watching this thread to see what happens. happy.png

ah bummer, wish i had noticed this thread earlier, i would have totally gotten in on it!  I GM'd a session of DH 2E once and thought it was fun but really wanted to be a player.  I'll sub to it so i can follow along.  If someone needs to drop out and need another body for the grinder feel free to PM me.

Just asking, which Ordo does this Inquisitor belong to?

I'm not expecting Dos to give that nugget away just yet, brother. I could be wrong, though. ^_^

ah bummer, wish i had noticed this thread earlier, i would have totally gotten in on it! I GM'd a session of DH 2E once and thought it was fun but really wanted to be a player. I'll sub to it so i can follow along. If someone needs to drop out and need another body for the grinder feel free to PM me.

This looks like it's going to be interesting. biggrin.png

I won't be joining in as such (not least 'cause I don't own the books:sweat:), but I'll definitely be watching this thread to see what happens. happy.png

*one week later*

"Alright guys, lets get this 20 person game on the road!" tongue.png

Good luck guys! I'm skipping out since I do know of the scenario.

To be fair, another GM will hopefully come along soon. smile.png

Archived